New Youde RTA the Bellus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Placed an order last night with fastech included a Bellus clone for $13.90 with the black glass. Ordered mainly out of curiosity it will be here in two weeks I hope. They also have the glass in different colors by itself for $0.99 or in assortment of 6 colors for $3.28 - ships in 7 days.
    3727508-1-thumb.jpg

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2014
    MD
    I ask here as well [emoji16]
    I can't decide between:
    Ipv3 li 165w
    Ipv3 150w
    sigelei 150w tc
    Wismec reuleaux rx200
    Snow wolf 200w tc

What do you guys think?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    I would go for the RX200. So much so that I did, twice.

freedogg

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2013
    Erie,Pa
    I put dual 2.5mm, 7 wrap, SSV 0.5 Ti coils net .11ohm in the black Bellus from Origin Vape and must say it's working really good. I hadn't tried a temp build in the Bellus before and was curios. Also using a max vg juice for the first time in the Bellus and she is wicking nice!!

briandress

ECF Veteran
    Hey guys, what are the coils that come in the package wrapped at? I used them because I am awful at wrapping coils and have no 26g or 24g wire. Also had some serious leaking issues on first fill, rewicked to get the cotton down in the channels and bottom filled and that fixed the leaking issue. Screwed the top cap on really tight to help create a good vacuum and ended up getting it stuck. I really would love to get the top fill functionality working properly, anyone ever get their top cap stuck? Mine only comes off with the inner chimney attached. Cant unscrew the top cap from the inner chimney piece

Reactions: MMW

Vapin Dave

ECF Veteran
    Sep 9, 2015
    California
    Learning on the Zephyrus make a for some skills packing coils in. :) I put 2.5mm coils in those, so 3.5mm in the Bellus doesn't seem like a stretch.

3mm?

Edit: to be clear, this is five spaced wraps of Titanium @ 0.13 Ohms total. It's a pretty small coil really.
    me too, it was a great teacher :)

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Hey guys, what are the coils that come in the package wrapped at? I used them because I am awful at wrapping coils and have no 26g or 24g wire. Also had some serious leaking issues on first fill, rewicked to get the cotton down in the channels and bottom filled and that fixed the leaking issue. Screwed the top cap on really tight to help create a good vacuum and ended up getting it stuck. I really would love to get the top fill functionality working properly, anyone ever get their top cap stuck? Mine only comes off with the inner chimney attached. Cant unscrew the top cap from the inner chimney piece

As dual coils they come out to 0.5 ohms. The cotton should block the top of the juice channels but only go very slightly down into them. You don't need top screw the top super tight, thats why theres a seal of the inside. Top fill works just fine, but don't leave the cap off for too long or it will leak like hell.

briandress

ECF Veteran
    As dual coils they come out to 0.5 ohms. The cotton should block the top of the juice channels but only go very slightly down into them. You don't need top screw the top super tight, thats why theres a seal of the inside. Top fill works just fine, but don't leave the cap off for too long or it will leak like hell.

cool, i used them as dual coil. I totally need to get better as a coil guy. I usually take them in to the B&M nearby to have them built lol. I know, im a cheater. I am using it on a stingray mech and it is really working great. Can you explain a bit more about what you mean in regards to not leaving the cap off for too long or it will leak? Every time I top filled it leaked like crazy. Now I cant even get the top cap off, bottom fill for me i guess. Flavor really is great out of this one.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    So you used them on a mech without knowing what the resistance was? That's really not advisable, get yourself a resistance meter.
    Coiling is not rocket science. I suggest you get a coil jig as it makes the process 20x easier. Use Steam Engine | free vaping calculators to plan your target resistance and therefore amp draw, and makes sure this does not exceed your battery's known continuous discharge rate. Then check it on a meter before firing it. Can ask what battery you are using currently?

Suggested reading:

Mooch's battery tests
    18650 Safety Grades -- Picking a Safe Battery to Vape With | E-Cigarette Forum

Baditudes Blog
    Baditude

In regards to the top filling:
    Today I left the top open for several minutes and it leaked like hell. I can't tell you what the exact time threshold is. If I open the top, fill it, close it immediately, then I get no leaks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread