Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Well, with the shot of what you ordered I thought it was a good suggestion, ROFLMAO.

If you've never worn running tights you're really missing something by the way. They support the leg muscles very well and make being on your feet, whether running, walking or just standing, a lot easier, and you can wear them under jeans LOL.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
I'm telling you it would definitely make climbing and standing on towers easier. Your legs won't get as tired as fast, trust me on that. It won't help feet standing on a small, round or square, bar, but the calves will definitely benefit.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Good morning, Voltmaniacs.

Hubby finally found some elk yesterday. They know where they were yesterday. Let's see if he gets one today.

I have to clean a couple of houses today. At least the overnight temp was warmer at 22 degrees.

Crystal and I took Wiseguy out yesterday. We got him into the round pen first. Then we hitched him to the cart. We went further this time. There was a Chihuahua following us and barking but Wiseguy did not get upset. Also, quite a few dogs on the route behind fences and Wiseguy did great.

Almost no problems reining him although he did one of his surprise turns into a driveway. Whoa, little buddy. Back, back. Turn, haw, Turn, haw. We got him back on the road with no problems.

I was so proud of my little guy.

Having Crystal here to help is so nice. She walked him a bit to cool him down and she groomed him and cleaned his feet while I got Pony Baloney out and put him in the round pen.

I tried to groom him a bit but he was really jumpy. I worked on the huge tangle in his mane but didn't get far with his tail. I'll try again when the weather is nice.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - I see everyone has been staying busy and having FUN . . . Myself, Turkey day was somewhat of a bust, since I couldn't really eat anything more than a cup of soup, a couple of small slices of Turkey w/very little stuffing and some vegetables . . . :( AND - Since then, I've been kinda of busy trying to get a few things together to get out hopefully before the end of the month when the USPS gets really busy . . .
run-around-smiley.gif

Lately i'm eating only veggies and stuff like that with no result.

Well - SO BEEN THERE DONE THAT . . . AND - That alone could be the reason, the Body realizes "You" want to lose Fat/weight - so it grabs hold of it and refuses to let Ya' . . . When dieting Ya' need some other forms of proteins and healthy fats too . . . Just Sayin' . . .
0gordo.gif

Motivation is the key.

AH - There's that "motivation" thing again . . .
smileys-fitness-745633.gif

Besides, us cougars want to see you in yoga tights, trit.

AND - Then there are those of "Us" on the sidelines being voyeurs . . .
bird-watching-smiley-emoticon.gif

:facepalm:

Generaly people in sunny areas prefer colder lights and people with less sunshine prefer warmer led lights.

Well - I actually prefer the "Warmer" ones Myself, the "Blue" cooler ones are just too bright and are glaring to "Me" - even at only 60 Watts . . .
28_1_19.gif

Keep warm Lizzie and Tritium!

YES - I hope everyone stays warm this winter . . . Right now, although it is in the low 80*, here in South Florida - "We" have had to deal with a lot of Cloudy Skies and some rain for the past week or so that just won't go away . . .
black-cloud-smiley-emoticon.gif

@SandySu & @Wuzznt Me . . . So what's happening with "You" . . .
Smiley-newspaper.gif

BTW: Anyone hear from @rave (she hasn't even posted on FB :( ) or @tmcase lately . . .
11914982.gif

Well - That's all from "Me" . . .
smiley-40.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Wish I had something good to tell you but things aren't going well at all here. I don't like being a downer so I don't post much.

Well - I know a lot of the people would agree - "We" are all here for Ya', even if it is just to vent a little or if Ya' need a shoulder/hug . . .
empathy.gif

AND - Of Course, sending both "You" & "Wifey" some - EXTRA SPECIAL . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

getwell.gif

Last edited:

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Good morning, Voltpeeps.

Hubby got his elk and managed to pack it off the mountain yesterday. He will be home late today. In the meantime, I am going shopping and meeting his mom for lunch.

I may have my mini "B" sized harness sold. "B" sized is the larger miniature horse size. If I do get it sold, I will have almost enough money to buy a small pony sized harness. Basically the next size up.

I think it will be a bit stormy and windy today so no working with the horsies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
moanin', Voltfans.

It's sunny and 47 here, but the wind is gusting around 30mph so it feels a little cooler than 47. Just got back from my monthly chiropratic tune-up. Next project, after the last load is out of the dryer, is to put up the Christmas lights, all LED bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread