What does a n00b need to know before firing tfv4 mini sub kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkilbride2

Sep 28, 2015
Just ordered one off eciggity. Comes with three coils; one sextuple core, one rca and one dual. I am coming off a lot of drama with my OBS Tvct. Lots of leaking. Did a little research. Closed airflow before filling. Opened only AFTER sealing. Still gurgling and leaking when taking back to back hits. Hoping to have a better experience with this tank. Anything I should know coil preference wise? Or Filling wise? Priming advice? Or just general advice? Using my sigeli 150w tc that is my first mod and Iv only had it about 5 months.

Last edited:

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Just ordered one off eciggity. Comes with three coils; one sextuple core, one rca and one dual. I am coming off a lot of drama with my OBS Tvct. Lots of leaking. Did a little research. Closed airflow before filling. Opened only AFTER sealing. Still gurgling and leaking when taking back to back hits. Hoping to have a better experience with this tank. Anything I should know coil preference wise? Or Filling wise? Priming advice? Or just general advice? Using my sigeli 150w tc that is my first mod and Iv only had it about 5 months.

The coil preference is a personal choice. I like the quad some like the the tri others the sextuple or the RBA. If you have a B&M close to you I would buy one of each and see what works best for you. When you put in a fresh coil put a couple of drops down the opening into the coils. snug up your coil but don't torque on it. Carefully put the tank together as the 0-rings are not the greatest again do not over tighten. Flip open the top and fill it up. I let mine sit for about 15 minutes as to really soak up the juice. I set my sigelei 150w tc at 40 watts to start. You can close both air flows take take a couple of primer puffs. Open up the air flows to your liking and take a few short draws, then keep bumping up the watts like 5 at a time till you get to what you like the best. Depends on the coil I run from 90 to 110. As asked before do you DIY for juice? There are a lot of youtube videos on this tank. You are going to love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: smacksy

lkilbride2

Sep 28, 2015
You put them straight down chimney? Hmm this guy I was talking to said specificallynot to do that, but maybe he just meant for Clapton. And no I don't diy my juice but if I like this tank enough that it's costing me 10+ bucks a day I Prob will consider. However I plan on only using this at home and using my Tvct on the road. The Tvct seems to sip juice but does annoyingly leak occasionally

Last edited:

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
You put them straight down chimney? Hmm this guy I was talking to said specificallynot to do that, but maybe he just meant for Clapton. And no I don't diy my juice but if I like this tank enough that it's costing me 10+ bucks a day I Prob will consider. However I plan on only using this at home and using my Tvct on the road. The Tvct seems to sip juice but does annoyingly leak occasionally

I typed that wrong not the chimney I was trying to say into the top of each coil as well as the 3 sides of the triple.One thing I forgot to mention is that I don't fill it up all the way. I leave a little room Some have suggested this as not to have it leak, mine has never leaked. I think the more you use it the more you will think I have to DIY for juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread