Eleaf iStick : part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Where are my fellow istickers??? Nothing new in this thread??? Well, I ordered another 30w from MBV with their 20% off cyber-Monday deal. Got the whole kit (with charger, adaptor, etc) for something like $27.45. Gotta stock up for the vapepocalypse.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Where are my fellow istickers??? Nothing new in this thread??? Well, I ordered another 30w from MBV with their 20% off cyber-Monday deal. Got the whole kit (with charger, adaptor, etc) for something like $27.45. Gotta stock up for the vapepocalypse.
Wow, great LC! And you broke the silence! :laugh:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I'm still chugging along on the ones I have. I do think my minis are dying a slow death though. I take a mini and a full size to work. Lately, I've noticed that fully charged they are 100%. First hit, down to 91%, second hit, down to 85%. They used to last me all day with a 1.5 ohm coil at 4.0W.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I'm still chugging along on the ones I have. I do think my minis are dying a slow death though. I take a mini and a full size to work. Lately, I've noticed that fully charged they are 100%. First hit, down to 91%, second hit, down to 85%. They used to last me all day with a 1.5 ohm coil at 4.0W.

not surprising, no? rechargeable batteries are supposed to be good for about 300 to 400 cycles ;)

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC

I'm having the same issues with my mini's, Lynn. I fear they are heading to istick heaven soon. :( Yet another reason I stocked up on my favorite 30w!:wub:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
FYI, Rocky Mountain Vapor has had the full 30w kit - net after long-running 25% off sales - for $27.75 with free shipping. The sales began early summer.

My 20w is still going strong, although it doesn't get much use lately. My remaining 30w (one died suddenly) and my 40w each still go through a tank daily. I use the 40w in TC mode only and I gotta say that battery life in TC mode is not the greatest. Easily runs through a GS-MS tankful, though, which is all I need it to do.

They are all great mods, but with vapocalypse on the horizon I'm starting to look at replaceable-battery, TC mods from other companies (don't like the form factor of the iStick 60w).

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I'm having the same issues with my mini's, Lynn. I fear they are heading to istick heaven soon. :( Yet another reason I stocked up on my favorite 30w!:wub:
The 30W is my favorite, too! I wish I had some money...but I'm broke until Thursday. Wonder if that sale will still be on?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
The 30W is my favorite, too! I wish I had some money...but I'm broke until Thursday. Wonder if that sale will still be on?
I'm broke until after Christmas! Lol My overtime hours were cut and that's where the extra came from. I'm hoping they'll pick up after Christmas. :)

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I'm broke until after Christmas! Lol My overtime hours were cut and that's where the extra came from. I'm hoping they'll pick up after Christmas. :)
Unfortunately...isn't after the first of the year when things start to slow down production-wise in the e-cig world? Getting ready for the New Year thing in China? I always think in terms of not being able to get much by the time February comes around...and after Christmas I'm a bit on the broke side!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Unfortunately...isn't after the first of the year when things start to slow down production-wise in the e-cig world? Getting ready for the New Year thing in China? I always think in terms of not being able to get much by the time February comes around...and after Christmas I'm a bit on the broke side!
I was mainly talking about MY hours picking up after Christmas. I've only worked one Sunday in the 2 years I've been employed by this company and that was last year in January. Sunday's mean double time. The plant is shut down from December 23rd until after New Years so the company powers want to make up for that lost time.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I was mainly talking about MY hours picking up after Christmas. I've only worked one Sunday in the 2 years I've been employed by this company and that was last year in January. Sunday's mean double time. The plant is shut down from December 23rd until after New Years so the company powers want to make up for that lost time.
Ah...I see! yes....well, double time hours are good. Sock that moola away, girl!!

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC

The MBV sale that I got was only for cyber Monday, but seems that Rocky Mountain may still have the sale that jumpin in mentioned?

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
0b8abc1a-370f-4268-ae0e-943f0f3a99d3.jpg

25% off All Orders Coupon Code "november"
Happy Holidays from Rocky Mountain Vapor!
We are now offering 25% off complete orders with coupon code "november".
We have also discounted many items and you can find them in the Specials section
Coupon expires 12/3/15 at 11:59PM pacific time.

Lots of new items in stock from all major brands. Many more on the way. You can check what's new HERE

Reminder orders over $14 ship free!

www.rockymountainvapor.com

Last edited:

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA

45 second hits? :D

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
45 second hits? :D
No!!! On my way home from work tonight I'd take a hit from the mini and wouldn't get hardly anything. The mod would tell me Lo. So I'd hit it again, get a decent hit and the display would say 31%. I think it's dying a sloooow death. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread