• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yeah, i just had another look Trish and all it says on mine is `Shipped`As of yesterday. Thinking about it though George does live in Wales, so bound to get his quicker. :)
:laugh: He probably offers tea and cake for personal delivery! ;)

Oh! It does have one benefit then :laugh:
Only ordered mine approx 10 o'clock yesterday morning thought it was pretty darn quick when postie arrived.
Ordered mine on 27th, but it wasn't exactly a straightforward order, so not complaining .....as long as the post brings it tomorrow :)

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
:laugh: He probably offers tea and cake for personal delivery! ;)

Ordered mine on 27th, but it wasn't exactly a straightforward order, so not complaining .....as long as the post brings it tomorrow :)
Trisha, you should try some Lews Brew with Devon Cream...What a nice vape that is ! :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Hello all. How's everyone? I see the Americans in the private forum are starting a proper freak out about legislation if vaping. I have to say I haven't been keeping up . I can't imagine it would turn illegal overnight and I'm sure there are work arounds. We may all be vaping analikes soon according to Internet hysteria. :/. Me bill stock up on nicotine and ingredients. :)

Surprisingly the last two days have been rough. I need to recoil EVERYTHING. But I can't right now. I need to find the triton mini coils. Try those. Or give in and get more ego one clr coils. Anything new I've missed for mouth to lung vapors?

I just saw he new nautilus rba that's unofficial going official I guess. Won't work in the kabuki. Hah.

After a ton of work (way more effort than I should have made I finally was able to get the local juice hats tart raspberry. Cucumber. Spearmint. To sell to me at a decent price. Ordered 3/120ml bottles for now. It sounds terrible but it is a fantastic juice. After talking to the manufacturer / chef? They're price locking in an attempt to get better sales. About time. The vendors here. - very few are giving themselves any room for taxes that are sure to Come. I feel like $1/ml pricing is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Cumulus by CREAM

Anyway been a bit thought I'd swing by.

Hope you're all well. @Brynglas dos you get the tank too? Or just the evic mini? Tank is much much better with clR coils over the CL. Plus they can be wrapped easily. I'll probably wind up with twenty of them and just build for an hour once every six months :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hello all. How's everyone? I see the Americans in the private forum are starting a proper freak out about legislation if vaping. I have to say I haven't been keeping up . I can't imagine it would turn illegal overnight and I'm sure there are work arounds. We may all be vaping analikes soon according to Internet hysteria. :/. Me bill stock up on nicotine and ingredients. :)

Surprisingly the last two days have been rough. I need to recoil EVERYTHING. But I can't right now. I need to find the triton mini coils. Try those. Or give in and get more ego one clr coils. Anything new I've missed for mouth to lung vapors?

I just saw he new nautilus rba that's unofficial going official I guess. Won't work in the kabuki. Hah.

After a ton of work (way more effort than I should have made I finally was able to get the local juice hats tart raspberry. Cucumber. Spearmint. To sell to me at a decent price. Ordered 3/120ml bottles for now. It sounds terrible but it is a fantastic juice. After talking to the manufacturer / chef? They're price locking in an attempt to get better sales. About time. The vendors here. - very few are giving themselves any room for taxes that are sure to Come. I feel like $1/ml pricing is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Cumulus by CREAM

Anyway been a bit thought I'd swing by.

Hope you're all well. @Brynglas dos you get the tank too? Or just the evic mini? Tank is much much better with clR coils over the CL. Plus they can be wrapped easily. I'll probably wind up with twenty of them and just build for an hour once every six months :)

I pretty much vape all my tanks MTL, Half and Half if that makes sense Lol, so i would say any tank that you can adjust the airflow to how you like it would suffice. I love the subtank mini`s, and the Uwell crowns are also awesome, for that exact reason. Just waiting for my Aromamizers to arrive now, and see how they are in comparison.

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
Problem with istick 50. Not been used for a couple of days. Charged it and put it away. Now pulled it out won't turn on. Plug into mains and get it to turn on, it's fully charged still. Won't fire the atty. plug it into mains and it fires. Will only fire while connected, even with no atty and unconnected it won't acknowledge the fire button.
Anyone had this problem?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Ordered just the mod,it's shipped, but is still not here.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Problem with istick 50. Not been used for a couple of days. Charged it and put it away. Now pulled it out won't turn on. Plug into mains and get it to turn on, it's fully charged still. Won't fire the atty. plug it into mains and it fires. Will only fire while connected, even with no atty and unconnected it won't acknowledge the fire button.
Anyone had this problem?
Just checked mine as I retired it a couple of weeks ago, turned on okay - could try the reset procedure, of course you will have to do this with it plugged in: press Fire 3 times to put it into V mode, press up button until it reaches max V press Fire, press down button until it reaches min V, press Fire, press Fire 3 times to put it back into W mode, and repeat the up/down instructions, then remove the power lead.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I've still got your reset instructions written down from last time Bob, tried them and still the same. The fir button only works when you wake it up with mains cable and keep it plugged in.
Oh dear, sounds like the LiPo is knackered for on the move then, okay for pass through if you have a decent length USB lead.

Reactions: Davantrac

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hello all. How's everyone? I see the Americans in the private forum are starting a proper freak out about legislation if vaping.
Suppose it's no use them panicking ..it'll be whatever it is :(

Those flavours are amazingly like the Nephology range - Vanilla Vapes have them, but it looks as though she's clearing them: Search results for: 'nephology'

Vapemail: 2 x Silo Beast tanks from Vapor-Z (Black Friday deal)
I got a packet from Vape and Ecig Store: Perino After Dark (0mg max VG), and Crème de la Crema Gambino & Corleone (0mg max VG)

No delivery from Chefs today ...unless the postman comes back with parcels.

I saw this at Chefs for One on One: Lucky Dip! - 10 x 10ml - ChefsVapour

Also, some of the concentrates are starting to come back ...LCCC for one :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Eleaf Melo coils - Public Service Announcement
The coil in my older Beast needed replacing and seeing as Atlantis coils fit the Melo, thought I would try the Melo coil, and can confirm these are just the same so Atlantis=Triton=Melo, they may work out a cheaper alternative, and they do a Ni-200 version as well.

Reactions: Brynglas

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I pretty much vape all my tanks MTL, Half and Half if that makes sense Lol, so i would say any tank that you can adjust the airflow to how you like it would suffice. I love the subtank mini`s, and the Uwell crowns are also awesome, for that exact reason. Just waiting for my Aromamizers to arrive now, and see how they are in comparison.
Unfortunately I'm more Picky lol. I don't find most sub ohm tanks to work very well closed down flavor wise.

I stuck through recoiling one of my GEM tanks last night and it's finished but man it was a pain. I'm a little surprised I've moved backwards in the first week after surgery. I guess maybe that's common as the healing happens. My right hand has been completely numb and unresponsive for the last 36 hours. I think ending he steroids slowed inflammation to cut off the nerve.

For some reason I sort of thought that it would only be about four days recovering. Then I'd feel the same as before surgery. I guess that was a bit optimistic. After reading the documentation it seems like that's more like 3-4 weeks after.

Anyway. It's finished for now. Like most of you I have a bunch of mods kicking around and I keep different flavors/strengths in them all.

I ordered a bunch of new concentrates from chefs. I'm really looking forward to Lew's Brew. I wanted a creme brûlée so I tried a couple. A few of their products have no description so I have no idea the size or mix ratio. Howl fully I didn't order any that were just flat flavoring :)

It occurred to me that there could be a huge market in he USA for English eliquid if people positioned it right as Anglophiles are so plentiful right now. I'm surprised local vape shop owners are not being more brave and inventive. I've been considering trying to open a retail store here then expanding online given how badly most are run locally. I have a business plan explaining a few things and I'm being encouraged to give it a shot. The more time passes the more serious I am about it.

a7c8c2bce849c98a949d10ffa72fe0b1.jpg

b5e59690016cc46ff190147d041f226e.jpg

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Anyone had this problem?

Not yet. Have you tried turning it off for a bit, then turning it on again? Sounds daft but I cleared a couple of probs on mine like that. Turn it off when plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread