Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
My mailbox smelled like a bakery lol, 4 packages today.
YbwDsgp.jpg
Please Share your thoughts on "go nuts" after you try it. That is what I see in the upper lt. Corner?

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
I've been furiously cleaning and rewicking all my RDAs to start trying out my BF booty (I always drip my new juices first to see if they need their beauty sleep or are ready to go). First up, out of the Breazy box, Teleos "Chewy". Oh baby, where have you been all my life?!? I got a bit burned out on the creamy strawberry juices, but this is great. Don't really taste granola, per se, but there's a lot going on in here, and I like it! Are all the Teleos juices this good?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I'm not sure how I feel about Charlie's Custard. It seems kind of subtle to me. I prefer big, bold flavours. Maybe Custards are just too subtle for me?
It is known as one of the more subtle ones. Try The Refuge Custard Fusion or Cyclops Colossus

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
My Ahlusion order from Black Friday just arrived. :thumbs:
Strawberry Shortcake - a Christmas gift for a vaping friend.
Kona Kick and Kent's Blend - the last two AHL coffee selections I have not yet tried.
Boba Tea Coconut - new to me, so I am anxious to give this one a spin.

American Cheesecake came yesterday - smells divine, but I'm not feeling the love when I vape it. Hoping for a turnaround. More vapemail expected tomorrow. :)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I've been furiously cleaning and rewicking all my RDAs to start trying out my BF booty (I always drip my new juices first to see if they need their beauty sleep or are ready to go). First up, out of the Breazy box, Teleos "Chewy". Oh baby, where have you been all my life?!? I got a bit burned out on the creamy strawberry juices, but this is great. Don't really taste granola, per se, but there's a lot going on in here, and I like it! Are all the Teleos juices this good?
that one is exceptional. I put myself on a strict NO BUY until I either vape some things down or sell some and then after that Teleos's newest AfterParty and I are going to have a party.

skin_e1

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
It is known as one of the more subtle ones. Try The Refuge Custard Fusion or Cyclops Colossus

I'm so excited to try that one out. Thanks for the code again :) I ordered 5 different flavors from them and I'm stalking the mailbox hard :p I'm also excited to try out SDV. Out of one of those I'm guaranteed to find a great custard vape :)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Reactions: Sirius

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm seeing mixed reactions on Afterparty, but it sure sounds delicious. @dmska, didn't you order Doh? That's the other one I'm interested in.
. Yes. I've got the d'oh, haven't vaped any yet. I'm waiting on everything to come in from black Friday. Then I'll figure out which dripper to use.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Go Nuts. I know, I've only vaped like 1ml lol, but holy crap! It actually tastes like a donut! So my initial reaction, just buy it seriously.

who makes this? what kind of donut? I'd like a nice glazed donut.

that one is exceptional. I put myself on a strict NO BUY until I either vape some things down or sell some and then after that Teleos's newest AfterParty and I are going to have a party.

I've only sampled Teleos stuff at vape shops but it's so good. After party is the raspberry beignet right? I might have to get that..

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Now that we are having a gear conversation it's a good time for me to ask a question... Do I need to boil my cotton?!?

It better not be Cotton Bacon. Just say no to boiled bacon.

Tell me they didn't name another chocolate/peppermint Peppermint Bark!.......This means WAR!

I've just never been able to find something that worked for me at AiV. Max VG with extra flavor is still too subtle for me. Fun brand though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread