Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Oh man, I've been immune to shinyitis for quite sometime but I think I may feel a flare up coming on. :)

Absolutely can't wait to get a shot at one of these beauties.

Reign, my brother. Nice avi choice. Are you playing 4?

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
Rob said he was going to try to have some by Christmas. :)

"Some"..."Try"...?!! Woman, you just raised my blood pressure. LOL. Some means a small limited supply. Try means maybe not. I'm gonna have to set my alarm clock to check Rob's site for a while.:)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
"Some"..."Try"...?!! Woman, you just raised my blood pressure. LOL. Some means a small limited supply. Try means maybe not. I'm gonna have to set my alarm clock to check Rob's site for a while.:)
I know...right?! I chose my words carefully so as not to commit Rob to something he hadn't actually promised. I'm not totally confident about the timing because these things have a way of taking longer than we think....always. But he has said he'll have "plenty" when they do arrive on the site. I trust that.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I hope t have these ready before x mas

Good to see you dhomes no list my friend I will build a pile of them there will be plenty to go around
@K31Scout, here's the post from Rob and where I'm getting all my info. You see, he's being as vague as I am. :lol:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
To early for a ...

135bc69.jpg

Eatenback2life

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
Sugar Grove, IL
I never understood why that could matter . The door is suppose to be pulled out the bottom of the mod . I have given it some thought make the 510 off center so the door will slide up seems strange to me . If some that want it this way could convince me why its a good thing I can certainly move it so the door will slide up with a 22 mm atty
One thing that would be an interesting change would be making the door slide off to the side as opposed to up or down!! Your old doors probably wouldn't work with this though :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: redeyedancer

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I will have 200 P 67s Still shooting for xmas but it could take a little longer .

Ya know when Yoda said that he didn't have a Reo, if he had that part of the movie might have been a quote about waiting patiently for awesome. :)

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I will have 200 P 67s Still shooting for xmas but it could take a little longer .
Do you have an idea of what the price will be? Just wondering how many "extra" presents my wife will need to make up for my present to myself.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hey bud long time! And absolutely, I feel like a Vault Dweller cause I haven't left the house since it came out except for Thanksgiving. :lol:

Yep - it's a corker. Love that franchise. Love it.

Good to see you popping your head back in.

Reactions: Debadoo

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Yep - it's a corker. Love that franchise. Love it.

Good to see you popping your head back in.

Me too, as buggy as they can be it's always fun.

And looks like I'll be around a bit with the new mod, so ya'll are stuck with me. :lol: :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread