What are you vaping right now, this minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I think there was a messup in my order.... I ordered 1 bottle of legend 24 nic 50 mil, 1 bottle of PB 36 nic 50 ml both at 100VG and I get a confirmation showing 2 of each..... do I send the extras back or send them more funds? :unsure:
So what did you end up doing with this? Did you get 2 bottles of each for the price of one? o_O

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Pirates Booty had a couple of iterations. Not sure which one you had initially. It changed about Xmas of 2012. Prior, it tasted much like Dragon's Fire (or the original Gandalf). After, it took on a much more cigarish flavor. The two were not even close in flavor. Two completely different flavors.

Reactions: mcol

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Actually I did when I first started out a couple of years ago, then wandered off
to other pastures for awhile, and now am back for awhile =) My favorite is
Pirate's Booty, haven't tried it yet with this latest batch that are just coming
around after steeping.
If you like Huntsman, you might like Maple, Eh? and Gaia. Both have that Earthy base to it similar to Huntsman. Maple, Eh? adds a maple top note (duh) and Gaia adds a malty top note.

Reactions: mcol

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
If you like Huntsman, you might like Maple, Eh? and Gaia. Both have that Earthy base to it similar to Huntsman. Maple, Eh? adds a maple top note (duh) and Gaia adds a malty top note.

Thanks got Gaia here to enjoy when the time comes. Not fond of maple taste
usually so passed on the Maple, Eh.

Reactions: Bronze

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
ohh and btw, the latest batch of PB is different again but in a good way... has a distinct spicy note again and Im getting hints of toasted walnut... yup toasted walnut but its really tasty... normally I dont smell the PB on exhale but this batch is noticeable and nummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread