CONTEST: Give Us Your Best Vape Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyored

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
Ok, the staff here sat in a room and deliberated for 12 hours. It was a very, very, very VERY, very (GOSH SO VERY) hard choice to narrow it down, but we picked FOUR winners and they are, in no particular order.....Beyored, wvducklady, teemae, and Shawn Hoefer.

Each of you PM me with your real life name and address, and we'll send you each a $25 gift certificate for the website.

Thank you all SO much for making my day every day with your entries. The thought of picking favorites was like the thought of picking a favorite child!
Also, a tremendous thanks to those of you who were a little shy, but still participated. We'll be having more contests like this in the VERY NEAR future, so keep an eye on the V4L blog.
Next up, get ready to post your bloopers in the upcoming thread!

Love and hugs and vape clouds,

Lady V
Thanks for the comp..... Didn't think I would win with my last minute post...... [emoji9] [emoji189] [emoji189] [emoji189] [emoji189] [emoji189]

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ok, the staff here sat in a room and deliberated for 12 hours. It was a very, very, very VERY, very (GOSH SO VERY) hard choice to narrow it down, but we picked FOUR winners and they are, in no particular order.....Beyored, wvducklady, teemae, and Shawn Hoefer.

Each of you PM me with your real life name and address, and we'll send you each a $25 gift certificate for the website.

Thank you all SO much for making my day every day with your entries. The thought of picking favorites was like the thought of picking a favorite child!
Also, a tremendous thanks to those of you who were a little shy, but still participated. We'll be having more contests like this in the VERY NEAR future, so keep an eye on the V4L blog.

Lady V
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations, you 4! This has been a total BLAST and I have very much enjoyed seeing your vape faces as well as everyone who entered! So. Much. FUN!!!! :)

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
That was a fun thread! Congrats to all the winners and a big thanks to Vapor4Life and @LadyVapentine !!!

party0010.gif
:banana::banana:
party0010.gif

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US

Lady V
Thank you so much yay! Congrats to the other winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread