The amount of FREE eLiquid we are poised to give out is STAGGERING...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I just wanted to thank the crew at NT for the free juice with my order, it's greatly appreciated. It's a flavor that's not really my speed but that's going to allow me to PIF to another member and that's just fine with me.

There ya go RTG!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just got my tracking numbers for more love. Wako, Got Cookie and whatever the PIF bottle is. Can't wait!

Thank you kindly for the order bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I work in a facility that has a blindness rehab residential program and one of the clients right now is a vaper. Apparently she's been struggling to manage her juice intake while she's here, since she's unable to get to a store right now (our facility is pretty darn isolated), so it was simply delightful to pay it forward with a 60m ml bottle of Mah Peeps and a 15ml of Band Camp. Honest to goodness, she picked up the 60 ml bottle and said, "I didn't know they made these this big."

Yeah, I know it's just a couple of bottles of juice. But honestly, it's just so cool to be able to turn on someone to NT juice, even if it's not MY favorite. (Apparently, I'm a bakery girl through and through.)

I'm really expecting her to like the Band Juice (she's a fruity kind of gal) and yes, I gave her Kent's card (kind of - I brailled the pertinent parts of it for her.) Best of all, she's pretty sure this is going to last her more than a month of vaping - bringing her total quit time to 6 months!

Sometimes, I love my job. Always, I love NT. So whatever PIF flavor NT includes in my shipment, I'm grateful. I promise to make good use of it somehow. We're seeing more vapers come through our facility which tells me vaping is becoming sort of mainstream.

By the way, this gal has a wide tank with really wide openings for refilling, which is a bit easier for folks who can't see what they're doing to manage, but she doesn't remember what it's called. If anyone has suggestions for a tank that's easy for folks who can't see to refill, I'd love any suggestions. I know A LOT of blind smokers, and I'd love to be able to help them all the way I've been helped!

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I debated on posting this or not. I was pretty disappointed when I got my order last week. I ordered 240ml of Strawnilla in 6mg to get in over the $100 mark. I did get two 60 ml bottles free with my order as advertised...

However... I was sent two bottles of 0mg Creme Brulee (a flavor I tried previously and didn't care for at all) and the bottles had an "expiration date" of October 2015. I had requested 6mg nic as I can't vape anything higher, and anything lower doesn't do it for me. I thought maybe they're just trying to unload old juices past their prime, but I'm reading of others getting 6mg Ecliptic and other more recent (read non-expired) bottles. I hate to say it, but for the first time in a year and a half of ordering, I am disappointed with my Nicoticket order.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I work in a facility that has a blindness rehab residential program and one of the clients right now is a vaper. Apparently she's been struggling to manage her juice intake while she's here, since she's unable to get to a store right now (our facility is pretty darn isolated), so it was simply delightful to pay it forward with a 60m ml bottle of Mah Peeps and a 15ml of Band Camp. Honest to goodness, she picked up the 60 ml bottle and said, "I didn't know they made these this big."

Yeah, I know it's just a couple of bottles of juice. But honestly, it's just so cool to be able to turn on someone to NT juice, even if it's not MY favorite. (Apparently, I'm a bakery girl through and through.)

I'm really expecting her to like the Band Juice (she's a fruity kind of gal) and yes, I gave her Kent's card (kind of - I brailled the pertinent parts of it for her.) Best of all, she's pretty sure this is going to last her more than a month of vaping - bringing her total quit time to 6 months!

Sometimes, I love my job. Always, I love NT. So whatever PIF flavor NT includes in my shipment, I'm grateful. I promise to make good use of it somehow. We're seeing more vapers come through our facility which tells me vaping is becoming sort of mainstream.

By the way, this gal has a wide tank with really wide openings for refilling, which is a bit easier for folks who can't see what they're doing to manage, but she doesn't remember what it's called. If anyone has suggestions for a tank that's easy for folks who can't see to refill, I'd love any suggestions. I know A LOT of blind smokers, and I'd love to be able to help them all the way I've been helped!

This is an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it!!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and I debated on posting this or not. I was pretty disappointed when I got my order last week. I ordered 240ml of Strawnilla in 6mg to get in over the $100 mark. I did get two 60 ml bottles free with my order as advertised...

However... I was sent two bottles of 0mg Creme Brulee (a flavor I tried previously and didn't care for at all) and the bottles had an "expiration date" of October 2015. I had requested 6mg nic as I can't vape anything higher, and anything lower doesn't do it for me. I thought maybe they're just trying to unload old juices past their prime, but I'm reading of others getting 6mg Ecliptic and other more recent (read non-expired) bottles. I hate to say it, but for the first time in a year and a half of ordering, I am disappointed with my Nicoticket order.

No offense, but I do believe they stated that they would give out whatever they had available.

Per the following:

"We will make every effort to get you a bottle in the same nicotine level as you ordered, however nicotine levels and flavor requests will not be guaranteed."

Found here:
Current Coupons & Promotions | Nicoticket

So there is no guarantee that you would get anything in the same flavor or nic level as you ordered.

Its unfortunate that you did not get bottles in a flavor or nic level that you would have liked, however, it should not be held against them for not meeting expectations that they did not set.

Other than that, did you get exactly what you ordered in a timely fashion? To hing your entire order on not receiving something free in your nic level or flavor is unfair to the process as a whole and to the team at Nicoticket.

I am not trying to be mean or anything, I am just pointing out that Nicoticket did state that they would not guarantee any nic level or flavor on the bottles they are giving away. Its a PIF, they were free, if you don't like what was provided, then share the cheer and PIF to others who may like the flavor or may be interested in trying.

No need to be disappointed in free juice :)

Last edited:

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
It's was free ragekage..I think you have missed the whole point of the giveaway promotion. If you get some free juice that you can't or will not use, pay it forward. Give it to someone who will use it and appreciate it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Hey RageKage! Sorry this order didn't live up to your expectations! With regard to the Mountain of PIF - there is no Ecliptic in that pile. People are purchasing Ecliptic, but they are getting bottles from the stock that has been earmarked for the PIF. I didn't want to leave you with the impression that some people were getting anything other than the liquid that was earmarked for the holiday PIF program.

Just a note, we changed from Expiration Dates to Born On Dates a long time ago because the liquid doesn't steep like it did in the old LDPE plastic bottles - the liquid is perfectly good to vape. I mention this because, as a general rule - the "steep timer" doesn't even begin until the amber brown glass bottles are opened and the liquid is exposed to air (required for oxidation). Storing liquid properly is the key. I'd love to take you through a tour of the warehouse and show you all the measures we take to ensure you get consistently good liquid regardless of when it's bottled. We've tested, and tested, and tested - a bottle sealed a year ago is virtually indistinguishable from one that was bottled 2 weeks ago.

We very carefully worded the offer so as not to confuse the people who were "reaching" to get to a specific level - we're getting as close as we can on nic levels and we are not honoring flavor requests. Unfortunately we can't read minds, we couldn't have known that you had tried crème brulee previously or that you didn't enjoy it.

In any case, this was a PIF of epic proportions (we think the biggest PIF in the history of eLiquid, but how can we really know that. You have options - use a little nicotine to bump it up. Use the liquid to dilute some higher nicotine liquid. Or, trade it, sell it, PIF it. It was our hope that having a little extra juice in your wheelhouse would enable you to share the love with people around you, if you follow?

I hope that helps explain.

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Hey RageKage! Sorry this order didn't live up to your expectations! With regard to the Mountain of PIF - there is no Ecliptic in that pile. People are purchasing Ecliptic, but they are getting bottles from the stock that has been earmarked for the PIF. I didn't want to leave you with the impression that some people were getting anything other than the liquid that was earmarked for the holiday PIF program.

Just a note, we changed from Expiration Dates to Born On Dates a long time ago because the liquid doesn't steep like it did in the old LDPE plastic bottles - the liquid is perfectly good to vape. I mention this because, as a general rule - the "steep timer" doesn't even begin until the amber brown glass bottles are opened and the liquid is exposed to air (required for oxidation). Storing liquid properly is the key. I'd love to take you through a tour of the warehouse and show you all the measures we take to ensure you get consistently good liquid regardless of when it's bottled. We've tested, and tested, and tested - a bottle sealed a year ago is virtually indistinguishable from one that was bottled 2 weeks ago.

We very carefully worded the offer so as not to confuse the people who were "reaching" to get to a specific level - we're getting as close as we can on nic levels and we are not honoring flavor requests. Unfortunately we can't read minds, we couldn't have known that you had tried crème brulee previously or that you didn't enjoy it.

In any case, this was a PIF of epic proportions (we think the biggest PIF in the history of eLiquid, but how can we really know that. You have options - use a little nicotine to bump it up. Use the liquid to dilute some higher nicotine liquid. Or, trade it, sell it, PIF it. It was our hope that having a little extra juice in your wheelhouse would enable you to share the love with people around you, if you follow?

Clark -

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I don't want my post to be misinterpreted. I understand free is free and I'm not complaining about free eliquid, just sharing my experience on the relevant thread. I guess I misinterpreted the posts about Ecliptic, and that was just an example. I saw another poster mention 6mg Got Cookie as well. My disappointment with the order is directly proportionate to how excited I was to see what the surprise I had from NT was going to be. I was hoping for something I hadn't tried, but that's just the luck of the draw. I truly appreciate the promo and what you do for this community, and I don't want anyone to think I feel any other way.

I recall the change from expiration dates to born on dates, and the threads about the steep-hold in the amber bottles. I can absolutely confirm that this liquid is most likely as fresh as it was the day it was bottled. Zero nic CB is clear as water. I still had about 40ml of my 50ml July 2014 bottle of 12mg CB in my vapocalypse stash, and it's almost black. Tried the 0mg straight up, and didn't care for it. I mixed 50/50 with my super steeped CB to make some heavily seed steeped 6mg, and I guess I'm just not into it. I do understand the spirit of the promotion and I fully intend to PIF these bottles if I can. I just don't know anyone who vapes 0mg. The people I would like to PIF the bottles to are people I'm trying to convert from analogs, so the 0mg isn't going to work for them. Maybe I'll post them up in the swap meet, but I would rather just PIF them.

Again, I truly appreciate the promo and everything you do Clark. You're one in a million in this biz, which is why I'm still an exclusive NT vaper.

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
This is an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it!!
When I saw her today, she was unbelievably thankful. Apparently her husband always buys her juice, always the same couple of house fruit flavors, and she's never had anything like Mah Peeps before. She's tasting French Vanilla, and just loves it. I was really kind of astonished at how much she thanked me today.

Of course, I also felt a bit guilty: she said it was so good, she vaped way more than she usually does. The good news is that with that big 60 ml bottle, she's got way more on hand than usual, too!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Clark -

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I don't want my post to be misinterpreted. I understand free is free and I'm not complaining about free eliquid, just sharing my experience on the relevant thread. I guess I misinterpreted the posts about Ecliptic, and that was just an example. I saw another poster mention 6mg Got Cookie as well. My disappointment with the order is directly proportionate to how excited I was to see what the surprise I had from NT was going to be. I was hoping for something I hadn't tried, but that's just the luck of the draw. I truly appreciate the promo and what you do for this community, and I don't want anyone to think I feel any other way.

I recall the change from expiration dates to born on dates, and the threads about the steep-hold in the amber bottles. I can absolutely confirm that this liquid is most likely as fresh as it was the day it was bottled. Zero nic CB is clear as water. I still had about 40ml of my 50ml July 2014 bottle of 12mg CB in my vapocalypse stash, and it's almost black. Tried the 0mg straight up, and didn't care for it. I mixed 50/50 with my super steeped CB to make some heavily seed steeped 6mg, and I guess I'm just not into it. I do understand the spirit of the promotion and I fully intend to PIF these bottles if I can. I just don't know anyone who vapes 0mg. The people I would like to PIF the bottles to are people I'm trying to convert from analogs, so the 0mg isn't going to work for them. Maybe I'll post them up in the swap meet, but I would rather just PIF them.

Again, I truly appreciate the promo and everything you do Clark. You're one in a million in this biz, which is why I'm still an exclusive NT vaper.

I appreciate you saying something - I don't want or need yearbook feedback, resolving this and arriving at a win-win is what we hope we achieve every day. I like to think we hit it as often as is possible, but we're human and we do miss sometimes!

I just wanted to say "Thank you" for the order, and for your understanding. I look at that pile of liquid as "the dividends of our work" - our ability to give freely. Obviously the stock is aging - it has to go for no other reason than it isn't working as intended sitting in my warehouse. We made the liquid to help people quit and stay quit - I feel really blessed to be able to give away as much liquid as we do (even if we are bleeding out because of it). If there is gross excess, I give it back to the people... ya know? I take back everything BAD I said about amber brown glass bottles - they saved our ashes. :) LDPE lends a totally different experience when it comes to preserving the liquid, that's for sure. That said, I have bottles that are now 3 years old - and - I still vape em (especially the virus, I have a monster stash of The Virus that is almost as old as the company).

In any case - that was the spirit or the thought behind the whole thing. We didn't want people to feel in any way slighted because they didn't get this bottle or that - I'm sorry we came off like that brother. /salute

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
When I saw her today, she was unbelievably thankful. Apparently her husband always buys her juice, always the same couple of house fruit flavors, and she's never had anything like Mah Peeps before. She's tasting French Vanilla, and just loves it. I was really kind of astonished at how much she thanked me today.

Of course, I also felt a bit guilty: she said it was so good, she vaped way more than she usually does. The good news is that with that big 60 ml bottle, she's got way more on hand than usual, too!

Thank you so much for sharing this! I hoped the PIF would make an impact somewhere! Stories like this are really motivating for me!!

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
Clark -

Hey RageKage... I have a couple bottles of Got Cookie I have been trying to unload and would gladly swap with you..

(Hope this doesn't go against forum rules to mention a trade here)

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you so much for sharing this! I hoped the PIF would make an impact somewhere! Stories like this are really motivating for me!!
Glad to be able to share the story with you, and the juice with a new friend. And holy cow! Did you just send this out to your email subscribers?!? Wow, Superman! I really feel like one of the gang now.

Update: Today she tells me she's excited about her Braille class tomorrow, because she's going to make Braille labels for her ejuice bottles! So -- you're not just helping people quit smoking, you're motivating them to learn new skills and read in a new way! Woohoo!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Glad to be able to share the story with you, and the juice with a new friend. And holy cow! Did you just send this out to your email subscribers?!? Wow, Superman! I really feel like one of the gang now.

Update: Today she tells me she's excited about her Braille class tomorrow, because she's going to make Braille labels for her ejuice bottles! So -- you're not just helping people quit smoking, you're motivating them to learn new skills and read in a new way! Woohoo!

I was inspired by the story, I wanted to share it!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ordered 120ml with the Cyber Monday sale, and got a 60ml of Betelgeuse 0mg stocking stuffer. Thanks NT team!

Thank you kindly for the order m8! Enjoy that juice!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
OMG! I just got my order in today and got a bottle of GCD as my extra bottle! There are no words to say how much I appreciate it! Thanks Clark and crew! And I am thrilled to have a note from Clark with on my order form!
Do I love NT????? Why yes I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread