GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #120..for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just an FYI:

I've been in contact with @jpf880 . . . He wants everyone to know that he is alright - just has been very busy with "Wifey" . . . AND - While he has passed though occasionally, he has not wanted to post right now . . . Also - To say "THANKS" for all your concern too . . .

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
12/1

I have read every post everyday. I have a lot of real world stuff going on and just basically have not felt like posting.
I would appreciate Prayers and Good Vibes for Wifey, she's been having a tuff time lately.
I'm very Thankful for my Tree Family and everyone's concern during my absence. I probably still won't be posting much but I will still read every post.

:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
12/1

I have read every post everyday. I have a lot of real world stuff going on and just basically have not felt like posting.
I would appreciate Prayers and Good Vibes for Wifey, she's been having a tuff time lately.
I'm very Thankful for my Tree Family and everyone's concern during my absence. I probably still won't be posting much but I will still read every post.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
12/1

12/1 - 6: Searched for many songs and listened to them @jpf880 , this one seems right, in more ways than one. So should be the lesson to many.
@KatzWh1skers your request from a few days ago
The Island of Angel
Though I do not want any to thank me, or praise me........
Let you rest well tonight, if you are in the arms of your loved one; you need no more.
If you are content with being single, then that is your dream and life.
We all have different paths, and lives; learn to be patient in life as how others live and accept it. Learn to accept them and love them. My life is not yours, nor yours mine.... If they say they hurt they hurt, if they say they are happy they are happy. Except those words; I guess enough of my :2c:

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
12-1_#3

Good evening all. Hope all are doing ok. I feel like some people on this board need something positive to hold onto. Somebody to hold a hand out and say, " Hey, I am here.". I hope for each of you that you are always able to find somebody when you are in need. I hope that you are able to be there for others in need. I hope that when you are able you send out good energy into the world and when you are unable, you can find a little good energy from the world to hang onto

Ok enough of my rambling for now

Smile. Your smile might be the difference somebody needs

347175-3c4c006dd84a3a81b73a6d57d6eabd22.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - There is nothing to add to the conversation that hasn't already been said . . .:)

So - Here is "My" usual last post of the night . . .:D

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

AND - for @jpf880 & "Wifey" Some EXTRA SPECIAL . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . are being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just an FYI:

I've been in contact with @jpf880 . . . He wants everyone to know that he is alright - just has been very busy with "Wifey" . . . AND - While he has passed though occasionally, he has not wanted to post right now . . . Also - To say "THANKS" for all your concern too . . .
Thank you Uncle..........
12/1

I figured as much.........good to see you.please know we are thinking about you...........

12-1 #1
Parents in Florida palm trees!

View attachment 511126

12/1
Hey guys first time posting. Never really entered into win one of these. Hope y'all are having a great week thus far.
tcskUHu.gif
Welcome to the best thread on ECF..........

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
12/1 #6
Just an FYI:

Thank you for the update! :wub:
12/1

Good vibes and :nun: always!
12/1 #4

Welcome @kcole2011 and @Anthony-Usa_OH to the Vape Tree family.
Ditto x2!! :D

Good Night / G'Mornin' and Good Vibes Tree Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread