Kind Juice Organic E-Juice - Key West Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujess

Mar 7, 2014
United States
Heya guys,

I recently posted a thread about my awful discovery that I am VG sensitive :/ BOO :/

How ever, I spent some time vaping high VG juices in order to figure this out, and I did fall in LOVE with "Kind Juice", particularly their Key West Sunset flavor. It tastes JUST.LIKE. Candy peach rings. And it's glorious. I vaped it in my ego one mini w/ 1.0 ohm atty. It was just delicious, like vaping candy but not sickly sweet candy, real candy.....Soooo any way, I figured that even though I can't vape it, I'd pass it on to others who know they are good with VG because it's really, seriously worth picking up a bottle. My husband loved Pirates Gold from them too (I'm not a fan of those types of flavors but I admit it was a very nice taste, just not for me) and Jungle Juice was nice also.

It comes in glass bottles, with ingredients list and exp/born on dates, is all organic, cruelty free, vegan I think?, all that.

Any way, the flavors are amazing, but especially key west. I am SO SAD I can't vape it any more. I am hoping that as my quit goes on from analogs, months down the line perhaps my body will adjust and I can tolerate VG from time to time as even an occasional vape on this would be grand for me.

Admittedly I have since once or twice opened the bottle and gave it a little sniff just because mmm. I should probably stop that though, ha. I'm going to gift it to a VG loving friend soon.

The only other issue I had was it did make my teeth a little sore after vaping all day, very "sugary" but I also have extraordinarily sensitive teeth to begin with, so you may not have this problem.

Any way, there ya go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread