Good small discreet setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hmm. I've never seen that before. Interesting. I was considering a mini istick, now I may have to check that out.
Have you personally tried one? Does it work well? Thanks.
No but thinking of getting one with the adapter it should also work with Kanger T3 tanks which I like.
here is a review of it. Will probably get one for my 1 year vapeversary in January.

Reactions: Tol

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
If you're into Mechs, check out the microstick. I never leave home without it.

20150611_224639_zpsw8giwp82.jpg

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
That iStick Basic looks a great idea for out and about - could be tempted - when the Vape Shop in Fuengirola FINALLY opens again after Christmas, New Year and The Three Kings celebrations in Spain are finished, I think I'll check it out myself.

Thanks for the Heads Up! Apologies for Hi Jacking the thread.

Reactions: thetrucker

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
Don't know how much you want to spend but my reo mini is about 5 years old and still going strong. Snuck it into a movie the other night. :lol:

Great info here
Reos Mods
I wasn't aware it needed sneaking into. I snuck my triple 18650 mod into a movie theater last week. all I had to do was put it in my pocket.

JBrentonK

Oct 2, 2015
The NEBOX is a great small tank/mod combo, you might want to youtube it. Temp control, goes up to 60 watts. Comes with premade coils, 2, a Ni 200 and I think a SS. So it's really good for temp control. It's my favoriate device out of all of the devices I've seen, definately the best choice for a smaller setup, and I think you'd really like it.

If you've seen the NEBOX, you may want to KEEP seeing the istick mini by Eleaf. It gets to looking absolutely halarious, but not in a bad way, in the BEST way. If you want to laugh, vape, and love, you really need to get a good mini tank they have one that is suggested specifically for the istick mini. I forget the name, but I believe it was mentioned above. I think but I'm not sure, it's the GS16 recommended by the Administrator that posted up above me.

The Genitanks r cheap if you haven't heard of them, but the material is also cheap. The Aerotanks are I have heard a good replacement for the genitank in specific, and you might like, like an Aerotank 2 or 3 or whatever, instead of the genitank. But you might prefer the GS16, I don't know of too many other devices that are small and stealthy other than the NEBOX.

In fact, that should be suggested since you're looking for the ultimate smaller and stealthy device. This is your thread and the God's have answered your plea!!!! Get the NEBOX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread