• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New in SEARK

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is my name

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2014
North Little Rock, AR, USA
Vapor World is the one I go to most because it's the closest at less than 3 miles from me. They have decent juice selection and a seemingly endless house flavors menu (ranging from pretty good to terrible).

A Vape Life is another one. Decent juice selection and good size house menu. Slightly better quality house juice (imo) still not fantastic. These guys seem to carry higher quality clones than other shops in the area. They seem to have the lowest markup on mods, too.

Rogue Vapers is a vape lounge that ONLY sells their own flavors. I know they're loving this law barring online sales (what shop isn't?). Their juices are very high in flavor % and haven't really been too good for me.

But I haven't been to any of them in a while and I don't have a need to since I mix my own juice and buy mods and batteries online. Once I cloned my 2 favorite flavors, shops became all but obsolete!

I should mention Razor Vapes. They have the cheapest 120 ml bottles by far. $25 and I really liked at least 1 flavor (out of the 4 available). This is what I was buying right before I started doing DIY. Oh, and these guys carry NO clones. They are authentic enthusiasts.

:headbang:

Reactions: greasegizzard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread