My SmokeStik "doesn't work right"...what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yes.....sometimes even a SmokeStik has a problem. We have a highly trained tech support team waiting to diagnose and resolve your issues.....and the fastest way to get that done is not through this forum. It's a carefully crafted illusion that I don't sleep.....where I usually am is in the SmokeStik server.....so if you want fast service you need to use the email account or the telephone. (yes...we DO answer our voicemail)

service@us.smokestik.com ATTN LORRAINE for order or product issues. If it's something I can't handle technically I will kick it over to Steve.

Also.....if your a new user or a new user to ecigs.....and you really want to get treated right....use the email or phone. Posting in the open forum where I am not allowed to reply isn't going to get you any real help. And 9.9 times out of 10 all it takes is a polite email and your problem is solved. :)

ps...notice how I left this thread open so everyone who has experienced our amazing customer service can pat us on the back.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Here's my pat. Been there, done that, back when.

Had some problems while switching from kr808 cartos (with vertical coil) to SS cartos (with horizontal, atty-like coil). They are not the same. Sent an email, got a response, a new shipment of replacement cartos (even though I didn't really need them), and a follow-up phone call from Billster himself. I got a private tutorial over the phone. Honest. That was nice.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
Me too...pat, pat, pat. I got a personal tutorial too...they called me back when I had a question. Never had any other supplier do that, I was impressed. She made me feel like I was her only customer, solved my issue, and made me laugh (a lot).
Can't ask for better customer service than that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Annemarie Fraioli

Jan 20, 2016
Hello. New here. I'm sorry but I so aggravated. I bought a I stick leaf 50w battery about a month ago. It was great. Then all of a sudden one day the button you press to vap does not work it sticks, won't move. Sometimes if I wiggle it I can get one hit. How do I fix this button. Or do I send it back

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hello. New here. I'm sorry but I so aggravated. I bought a I stick leaf 50w battery about a month ago. It was great. Then all of a sudden one day the button you press to vap does not work it sticks, won't move. Sometimes if I wiggle it I can get one hit. How do I fix this button. Or do I send it back

Annemarie--sorry for your trouble, but you're in the wrong subforum. You have an iStick mod, made by eleaf/iSmoka. This is a SmokeStik subforum--they don't sell Eleaf products. I suggest you ask your question in New Members forum or maybe find a thread dedicated to iStick 50.

site:e-cigarette-forum.com - Google Search

If your iStick 50 is still under warranty, I strongly suggest you contact the vendor and/or the manufacturer and ask for a replacement, the sooner the better. And stop using this mod, it may not be safe. Honestly, I'd recommend you get an iStick 30 or 40 instead of the 50--too many problems with the latter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread