Status
Not open for further replies.

DB MICHAEL

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2014
New York
www.myvaporstore.com
Unfortunately, we are not running any new promotions at the moment. However, the coupon code is still valid for select items.

Use the coupon code "riyan" for 6% off select items*

*Not valid on Ego-C Twist, Spinner/Twist Combo and some others, add to cart for details. Must be entered during checkout.

Free Shipping via USPS Priority is also available as an option for all orders $75.00 or more.

swayback

Nov 20, 2015
On my last order I was very disappointed to find that neither riyan nor ECF5 worked for me, no idea why and I was in a hurry to order so I put them through thinking id get credit for them, but they were unable to credit me since I'd already placed the order. It wasn't much money in question but thus far has been my biggest disappointment with MVS.
I think the issue was that my order was made with store credit, not a credit card.
Not I have about $65 credit, had either worked I'd have enough for a $75 order and score the free shipping...bummer!
Still a great vendor!

DB MICHAEL

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2014
New York
www.myvaporstore.com
Most of our more recent products are not eligible for a discount, however you can try this code below:

Use the coupon code "riyan" for 6% off select items*

*Not valid on Ego-C Twist, Spinner/Twist Combo and some others, add to cart for details. Must be entered during checkout.

Free Shipping via USPS Priority is also available as an option for all orders $75.00 or more.

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

DB MICHAEL

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2014
New York
www.myvaporstore.com
blast_hero.jpg

*Code must be used at the checkout page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread