Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Hello and welcome to you both.
I happen to be a "mad scientist" too. (So says my lovely wife when I'm doing trials.) I've found that some are good right away, like capellas vanilla custard v2, while others do require some time for the flavours to mature, sorta like wine or hot sauce. Most of the vanillas that I've done require 3 weeks minimum. Warm water soaks, submersing in an ultrasonic cleaner or using a microwave may help speed the process some. I personally prefer time to age it naturally. Let it breath some too, by keeping the caps off. Out of reach of kids and pets of course.
Enjoy the process and be careful calculating your nic levels. I never use nic in my trials for simplicity.
Figuring why overcomplicate things. I can always throw the trial into the first "production run" if it is a good mix. Cheers.:vapor:

Reactions: StirredStill

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I mix 30ml bottle at a time and vape it. Hardly ever steep until I grab a bottle off the shelf that has sat their for a couple weeks. Never mixed a bottle I could never vape the whole 30ml. Good luck to you people new to DIY. Once you get a couple good ones you are off and running. A year and a half I have about 7 or 8 really good ones. I never stop looking for new ones. Canvape is good. I buy quite a bit from them. CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread