Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Deal all,

Since Spring Festival is the most important holiday in China, we will have a long holiday to celebrate with our families. But don't worry, our store will still be open during this period, and we also prepare a big sale for you guys.

Sale Time: Feb. 5 to Feb. 19, 2016 (China Time)

1. Sale Details: 18% off for retailer
For retailer: 10% OFF For All Products (except for Excluded items)
For wholesaler: 2% OFF For All Products (except for Excluded items)
Note:
1). The discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart
2). Retailers can also use an additional 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE"
Details: [Retail Sales] 2016 China Spring Festival Sales!

2. No shipping during Spring Festival
Shenzhen warehouse: Orders(non-preorder) paid before 17:00 PM Feb 2, 2016 will be shipped before holiday.
Shanghai warehouse: Orders(non-preorder) paid before 17:00 PM Feb 4, 2016 will be shipped before holiday.
We will not ship OR reply during the holiday, sorry! We'll process shipping and reply you ASAP once we come back to work on Feb. 17.
Details: 2015 - 2016 HG Holiday Schedule

3. Spring vaping Carnival Worth $10,500
Apart from the above sale, we are also holding a massive giveaway, worth of $10,500 in total, please don't hesitate to win any gear you want from our store in our Spring vaping Carnival contest.
Enter: Worth US$10500! Spring 2016 Vaping Carnival: Wish & Win!

Thank you for being with HeavenGifts. Wish you happy Chinese New Year & have fun with our amazing events.

Last edited by a moderator:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@Vera - I've finally placed an order with HG, and I am STUNNED at the speed with which the order was fulfilled. I wasn't sure that I'd placed far enough ahead of your Holiday, but I just got tracking information with delivery scheduled for MONDAY!

THANK YOU :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread