Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
@stanleybb50, come to find out I was confusing you with ratsazz er, raitizz. Sorry
Now, who was it that mentioned they liked Mocha Java Smooth? I believe you will also like the Cappuccino and Fresh Grindz.
I don't remember who like Mocha Java Smooth. Many of us found it tasted like popcorn. But! Fresh Grindz? NOW you're talkin'!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I don't remember who like Mocha Java Smooth. Many of us found it tasted like popcorn. But! Fresh Grindz? NOW you're talkin'!
I remember that well, but I was referring to a recent post I thought I just saw. I was going to tell them they'd probably like Fresh Grindz even more. Maybe it was on a different thread. :confused:

I agree, Fresh Grindz is pretty good. I'm vaping it in a kayfun mini right now.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Friday Morning Army ! If everything falls right into place (how often does that happen ?) I should have a fairly easy day today. As long as everyone in Charlotte acts like they have some sense, that is, as I just have two short runs into the city today.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend when you get to it !

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
been busy :) put 1100 miles on the car in the last 2 days... definately makes for a stiff back and sore legs.... and a fat wallet ;)

hopefully it will be a slow day today and get some "sit in the office time"
the business next to us has free wifi, think Ill try to watch some movies :evil:

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Not keeping up with this forum (even though it's not going at a crazy pace)

But just popped in to say that I'm "all in" on Heather's! Think they're becoming my ADV for sure.

I'm definitely ordering a couple big bottles this weekend... Like 50's probably.

I might step to 60/40 (pg/vg) for a little more throat hit this time. Hopefully that's a good move. I'm strictly MTL. I never ever ever direct-to-lung inhale.

I also might step up to 15th. Up from my usual 12mg I've been vaping for the last 1.5 years (since I got into rebuildables.)

Only ones I'm absolutely sure I like a lot is the Dragon's fire. I might need to stick with smaller bottles of the others until I'm sure I'm diggin the flavor.

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread