REOs Mods - Helpful Links to Get You Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
I was just on the Reo site looking for a blemished Black Wrinkle Reo Grand LP, doesn't have any in stock in any color combo. Below each color it says out of stock notify me. Will I really be contacted if it become available. How often are blemish mods available, ball park? I guess if I really want one what is $40.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I was just on the Reo site looking for a blemished Black Wrinkle Reo Grand LP, doesn't have any in stock in any color combo. Below each color it says out of stock notify me. Will I really be contacted if it become available. How often are blemish mods available, ball park? I guess if I really want one what is $40.

The color combos and models of REO's put on the blemish page vary. Since they are not a "planned occurrence". If you see a body color you like give Robert a call and see if he can do it with the door color you want.

You can always phone him to see if he has any blemished available that he has not put on site. I do know he had some that were just put up.....they left rather quickly! LOL!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hey guys just joined the reo crew. Where is the best place to buy bottles?
Hi, @chillaxing, and welcome. The best place to get bottles is from www.reosmods.com

There are two types of bottles there.....the "regular" ones that come in the new mods, and the Italian bottles that hold a little more juice, are softer to squonk, and are more expensive. I personally love the new Italian bottles, but either will work fine.

Reactions: jifjifjif
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread