4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Seriously Wheez?!?!?!?! This is awful to share for those of us trying to shed the gained winter lbs! :grr:

oh boo hoo....you finally hit the magic 100 on the scale? i mainline pork byproducts and cheeze whiz, i'm a spare rib from a quadruple bypass!

oohhh....now i want some spare ribs....mmmmm.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
oh boo hoo....you finally hit the magic 100 on the scale? i mainline pork byproducts and cheeze whiz, i'm a spare rib from a quadruple bypass!

oohhh....now i want some spare ribs....mmmmm.

Well DAYUM, pass me a little of all of it while you're at it! YUM

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    aez6l6Q.gif

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Well, we tried. The snow didn't look too bad when we got up, but starting out, I drove a minute and turned around. Just not worth it, with about 3" and 3 hours to go till it ends.

So, I'll make the wife a lovely omelet.

Yikes....i got cold and hungry just reading this

wheezal

Insane Halon
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 27, 2013
    Austin, Tx
    crazy weather....39 in teh morning. 58 during my walk for catfish lunsh. i actually started sweating a bit on my walk back to the office after lunsh since it was around 65!

oh woe is meh. if it wasnt for the full belly of fried catfish and hush puppies and unusually pleasant weather, i might not make it!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    crazy weather....39 in teh morning. 58 during my walk for catfish lunsh. i actually started sweating a bit on my walk back to the office after lunsh since it was around 65!

oh woe is meh. if it wasnt for the full belly of fried catfish and hush puppies and unusually pleasant weather, i might not make it!

Wheez......we don't want to have to beat you and shove Mayo down your throat, but it looks like that may happen in your near future

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 21, 2013
    Northeast AL USA
    And suddenly, the snow stopped, the roads were clear, and to work I went.

Didn't even finish watching Jerry...
    Oh wow Dave, I feel doubly bad for you now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

Wheez......we don't want to have to beat you and shove Mayo down your throat, but it looks like that may happen in your near future
    This is oddly stimulating.....:blush::pop::facepalm::vapor:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dutchess County, New York
    :facepalm:

:pop:

So, what's the big plans for Sunday? I'm thinking it will be nice enough outside to set the deep fryer and do up some wings. Maybe I do them inside, but it's better to have the cooking fumes outside.

And some clam strips, onion rings, and gotta figure a way to get bacon into the game.

wheezal

Insane Halon
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 27, 2013
    Austin, Tx
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread