Calix v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my V2 today, rushed home to build it - only for disappointment. When i stripped it down, i was just going to coil it when i noticed the threaded part around the build cup, had NO juice holes drilled in it!!

I was well ...... off - I emailed the guys at ByLeo, and, i'd only just made a cuppa, by the time they responded.

They are sending another base out tomorrow, it'll take about a week to get here!!
Now that's what i call great customer service!!

Thanks ByLeo

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Received my V2 today, rushed home to build it - only for disappointment. When i stripped it down, i was just going to coil it when i noticed the threaded part around the build cup, had NO juice holes drilled in it!!

I was well ...... off - I emailed the guys at ByLeo, and, i'd only just made a cuppa, by the time they responded.

They are sending another base out tomorrow, it'll take about a week to get here!!

Thanks ByLeo
They are great. I guess we hassled them so much to get these out, one slipped through the net. Hopefully it will get there sooner than you think!!!

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Great stuff Billie, can I get some more O Rings for the new Pin as well? The bottom one on the latest one that arrived was split, I have obviously replaced it, but I think I'd like a few in hand, just in case.;)
Please send us an email with your order number and we will send you a replacement for the one that broke

Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu

Thanks ByLeo
We had a talk with the CnC engineers today and it seems the tip of the tool that makes the holes broke and before the machine gave the alarm, a few bases came out without the liquid feed holes. We are very sorry for the inconvenience :(

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
We had a talk with the CnC engineers today and it seems the tip of the tool that makes the holes broke and before the machine gave the alarm, a few bases came out without the liquid feed holes. We are very sorry for the inconvenience :(

It is only through the imperfections that the beauty becomes evident!

Hi Billie, thanks for the response. I have already emailed ByLeo, and they have already sorted it. Got an email back today with a shipping number, a new base has been posted to me!! :)
I've already decided that if things go well with this one (and it seems everybody on here is liking the V2), im gonna get a least 1 more. With the customer service i've received, i'd recommend ByLeo to anyone!!

Off cigs

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
For your tinkering pleasure ;)

Thanks for the tutorial, Q. Failed on my mesh build. Used 400 mesh, but think I used too much, such that it was too stiff of a roll.

Questions. 1)How many cm wide for the mesh piece? 2cm X ? Cm.
2) roughly how thick is the sewing needle you used.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the tutorial, Q. Failed on my mesh build. Used 400 mesh, but think I used too much, such that it was too stiff of a roll.

Questions. 1)How many cm wide for the mesh piece? 2cm X ? Cm.
2) roughly how thick is the sewing needle you used.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
1. I roll a 4x3 cms piece of 400 gauge for my 2.4 mm coils
2. The needle is the largest sized one which comes in a standard sewing kit. Prolly of a paper pin diameter.

For full demo of making a SS Wick pls see my >THIS< video. Starts at 15:02.

Off cigs

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Hi,
1. I roll a 4x3 cms piece of 400 gauge for my 2.4 mm coils
2. The needle is the largest sized one which comes in a standard sewing kit. Prolly of a paper pin diameter.

For full demo of making a SS Wick pls see my >THIS< video. Starts at 15:02.

Thanks for your reply. I'd watched both videos several times, my wick just seemed too thick, and was pretty tight in the coil. I started with a 4x3 cm piece of mesh, and after preparing it with your method, rolling, firing with eliquid, and quenching, I cut to 2cm and threaded the coil.

Will give it another try. Thanks again for your videos and replies.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I broke my Calix v2 plexiglass tank :(

When will quartz tank and clear plexiglass tank be back in stock?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The plexitubes are in stock. We will make more rings for the quartz tanks next month. Make sure the threads are aligned before threading the tube in. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread