Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
People are wandering into the Kawfee beanz thread in the lounge more.

Work is busy, I'm trying to avoid having to take a couple of trips. Either trip by itself would be fun, but with the puppays, me starting a new dive class, and two projects both needing my attention it would be painful to travel.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Hi CRX... 'twas makin' joose
Still working on that bathroom project

Kodak... used flavorings and fragrances from TFA/TPA long before I knew anything about vaping.
Fragrances went into my soap and lotion type products and the flavorings went into things like lip balms (which you cannot say at an airport) and edible body powders and lotions.

Used quite a few essential oils like pepper, sage, oregano, the citruses, mints, lavender and a heavenly super spendy one from King Arthur called Fiore di Sicily or something like that. This last one was the one that got me started using them in cooking. My son likes flavored marinara but no bits... the flavorings do the trick. I don't bake cookies often, altho with new oven, I may start. I bake a lot of breads and a few drops of this or that can really make a difference whether you can actually taste that flavor or not. Sweet breads proof different than normal breads because of the high sugar content... I can cut back on sugar a bit and up the sweetness by using a caramel or brown sugar flavoring plus adds a great taste.

Reactions: Kodak

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Hi CRX... 'twas makin' joose
Still working on that bathroom project

Kodak... used flavorings and fragrances from TFA/TPA long before I knew anything about vaping.
Fragrances went into my soap and lotion type products and the flavorings went into things like lip balms (which you cannot say at an airport) and edible body powders and lotions.

Used quite a few essential oils like pepper, sage, oregano, the citruses, mints, lavender and a heavenly super spendy one from King Arthur called Fiore di Sicily or something like that. This last one was the one that got me started using them in cooking. My son likes flavored marinara but no bits... the flavorings do the trick. I don't bake cookies often, altho with new oven, I may start. I bake a lot of breads and a few drops of this or that can really make a difference whether you can actually taste that flavor or not. Sweet breads proof different than normal breads because of the high sugar content... I can cut back on sugar a bit and up the sweetness by using a caramel or brown sugar flavoring plus adds a great taste.

My oldest was questioning me the other day whether she could use my flavorings to make her bath fizzies and bubble bars with. Told her I wasn't sure, but she could head to the TPA website and see what they have fragrance wise. She's moved into lip balms and lotions now, so my flavors tend to disappear a lot faster for some reason o_O. Can't wait til the 15th...she should be moved out and my flavors will be all mine again :D

Never thought about using them in sweet bread..thanks for the idea!

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Tore rotator cuff apart, messed up all kinds of tendons and then good old work comp made me wait nine months for surgery
Geez! That's a bunch of crap! My dad fell at work last year tore his, work comp got his taken care of it about 3 or 4 months. Sounds like he may have gotten lucky! I never got the surgey since I didn't have health insurance. Took a long time for it to heal & clearly still acts up.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
My oldest was questioning me the other day whether she could use my flavorings to make her bath fizzies and bubble bars with. Told her I wasn't sure, but she could head to the TPA website and see what they have fragrance wise. She's moved into lip balms and lotions now, so my flavors tend to disappear a lot faster for some reason o_O. Can't wait til the 15th...she should be moved out and my flavors will be all mine again :D

Never thought about using them in sweet bread..thanks for the idea!
The fragrances will be what she needs. Just remember a little as when they hit the warm water they will bloom
Bramble Berry® Soap Making Supplies is one of my favorite places for getting fragrance oils

Reactions: Kodak

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Geez! That's a bunch of crap! My dad fell at work last year tore his, work comp got his taken care of it about 3 or 4 months. Sounds like he may have gotten lucky! I never got the surgey since I didn't have health insurance. Took a long time for it to heal & clearly still acts up.
Oh yeah mine is almost worse since the surgery, Dr said he could redo the surgery. I told him no I'd lost enough range of motion. One more surgery and I would hardly be able to move it, he was a little insulted Oh well

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I hate the bill paying part of getting paid.

You and me both.
Had to make a mad dash to the bank to deposit my 5 day late WC check........No bills due but I like to keep things straight.

Got back and found out my 7yo. Granddaughter is out for the weekend :D(bouncy kid), so I got all my Mixing stuff set out.................Then I fizzled....:oops:

Hopefully I will get another spurt r two of energy and get some stuff done while the house is Quieter. :cool:

Wish I had ordered more 100ml bottles. Maybe after we get the Taxes filed.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
You and me both.
Had to make a mad dash to the bank to deposit my 5 day late WC check........No bills due but I like to keep things straight.

Got back and found out my 7yo. Granddaughter is out for the weekend :D(bouncy kid), so I got all my Mixing stuff set out.................Then I fizzled....:oops:

Hopefully I will get another spurt r two of energy and get some stuff done while the house is Quieter. :cool:

Wish I had ordered more 100ml bottles. Maybe after we get the Taxes filed.
My Birthday is soon all I really asked for was the UC you linked for me and as many 100 ml bottles as possible.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
People are wandering into the Kawfee beanz thread in the lounge more.

Work is busy, I'm trying to avoid having to take a couple of trips. Either trip by itself would be fun, but with the puppays, me starting a new dive class, and two projects both needing my attention it would be painful to travel.
This is home to me I'm here till they throw me out. I feel comfy and welcome here.

Reactions: markfm

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Chili dogs here, DW did a nice batch of chili yesterday, one scotch bonnet pepper gave it just the right punch :)
One's about all it takes. Used to frequent a Mexican restaurant and got into the habit of having an olive stuffed inside a bonnet pepper in the bottom of the beer, the first one of the night was always an eye opener.:evil:

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread