Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Well I couldn't resist it. I had to try the ultimate vaping atty.[For Now]. I'm running the smok TF-T8 Octuple Fused Clapton Core at 140 Watts on a TFV4 and it's a sublime vape.

I have the Reuleaux rx200 which has 3 batteries and runs up to 200 Watts. The other day, I was thinking what's the use of a 200 Watt Mod if you aren't going to take it through it's paces. So I bought this Atty which has the highest wattage rating on the market.

According to the Manufacturer the optimal range is up to 140 Watts with a max of 180 Watts. At 140 watts I'm getting tremendous flavor. I'll wait awhile before I take it to it's max rating because it's just so delicious at 140 Watts.The best vape that I've experienced. In my humble opinion if you have a TVF4 you'll find that this Atty blows away the Quad, the Triple, and the Dual Clapton.

Originally I was expecting a harsh tasteless vape. Boy I was surprised when it came in and I ran it through it's paces. Not!!!

The atty itself is major league technology, it has 4 Vertical Double coils. I don't think anyone could match building an atty with this much surface space, exposed to Cotton manually.

I don't think that it produces as much vapor as the Quad Coil but it's tastier.!

Thumbs up to the TF-8, It's a must try.

Anyone else tried this Atty and agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread