Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekraut

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Hamburg, Germany
Mine was ridiculously spotless, every inch of the thing gleamed... In the very other way i doubt it will dissapoint though.

Just did my first refill, very easy. No leaks or mess.

Flo from Svoe Mesto was on the Plumes of Hazard and told a bit about the assembling and qc process... all devices should be spotless.

Saltwater

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
NC
Listen to this kid, she speaks well.

Great observation about the wages of a legitimate factory worker vs. a worker in a counterfeit factory. That in itself should end any argument if you are the kind of person who thinks a handshake means something.

I like doing business with people who stand behind their products and provide something to the industry. This will be my first svoemesto product so hopefully all will be well. Looking forward to getting it!

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
I'd be interested in how exactly you travel with a full tank as the pressure changes destroys every tank I've owned, including a KF4. The best luck I've had is to wrap the tank in a paper towel and make sure it rests upside down the entire trip. Anything over 1/3 full and the juice is pulled out of the tank regardless.

I typically do a fresh build and fill the tank when the plane lands.

My vape gear is never in with my toiletries, then again I'm TSA precheck. The only thing security has a problem with is my four bay charger..... I don't understand why but that gets checked at least once a month and that is with traveling every week.
I travel with my erlprinz Nano filled up to the brim all the time. Heck, I vaped during a 8 hour flight to NYC and no leaking. In fact, the only leaking I ever had was, I think, around December 2014 when I forgot to close the top fill holes and put the mod, horizontally under my arm as I tried to stash away my eLiquid bottle. Brain freeze.

In 2016 I expect any average quality RTA NOT to leak ever even at 30K feet in a pressurized cabin. These aren't ego-T atties.

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk

Fogwfog

Dec 16, 2014
Alta, Norway
I tried everything I could possibly think of last night and tried the screwdriver in the air hole method as suggested on here and still couldn't get it to budge at all. I ended up throwing it in the freezer for a few hours and with the help of some rubber cleaning gloves I was finally able to get it apart. My hands are hurting today though.

Hi!

Try changing the top o-ring on the bottom base with one of the spare that are a bit smaller diameter. Helped for me.. Been buttery smooth to adjust ever since :)

Freddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi!

Try changing the top o-ring on the bottom base with one of the spare that are a bit smaller diameter. Helped for me.. Been buttery smooth to adjust ever since :)

Freddy

That's an excellent idea (didn't know they included smaller diameter orings). Very good tip Freddy! I can see this being useful for those who have this problem.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
finally got around to building it. Now i am a dedicated temp control vaper these days so naturally i slapped a 1.2ohm kanthal build in there, wicked it with this cotton/rayon hybrid stuff i got from somewhere, stuck some charlies chalk dust slam berry and mounted it on one of my prize......istick 50s at 12W.....

Absolutely love it! flavour to spare, vapour good, even with the af screwed down. I didnt bother even cleaning it (much). Very good indeed!! Will do a TC build in it soon but just wanted to get it going....yum!

Fogwfog

Dec 16, 2014
Alta, Norway
Well, now I will need to look at some quality 14000 devices to match up with the KM3. No hurry there. Wish Provari would come out with a regulated 14000 device.

Hi again! Tip: the kfm3 looks and performs stunningly good on the newest ego one CT (constant temperature) mods. They are available in 1100 mah option, and 2200 mah options. Wattage regulates to your coil: under 0,8 ohm=25W, 0,8-1,5=15W etc.

65982ef5f0e76d2620d4c94d27120ea7.jpg

(Here aside the Vaporflask stout with geek vapes avocado genny-like tank)

Running 1.2 ohm kanthal build! Very stealthy and nice looking setup :)

Freddy

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi again! Tip: the kfm3 looks and performs stunningly good on the newest ego one CT (constant temperature) mods. They are available in 1100 mah option, and 2200 mah options. Wattage regulates to your coil: under 0,8 ohm=25W, 0,8-1,5=15W etc.

65982ef5f0e76d2620d4c94d27120ea7.jpg

(Here aside the Vaporflask stout with geek vapes avocado genny-like tank)

Running 1.2 ohm kanthal build! Very stealthy and nice looking setup :)

Freddy

I looked at that ego one last week. I'm around 1.5ohms and vape it at 10W. I'm a cool vaper. Not sure that thing regulates as much as I would like it too. That said, the KM3 looks very sharp on it. Especially the 1100mah size. Nice and small/mobile.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Yep! Loving mine still too!

It also seems to be getting "easier" to turn and doesn't get as stuck.

@TheotherSteveS - funny you mention... I just rinsed mine and NO machine oil flavor at all. Nothing. Just clean.

I just tried my first build in a clone Gem (cool little device) and it's awful with machine oil flavor! Lol. Picked it up for the heck of it... Got me considering an authentic...

Anyway - just a nice little thing that it's so clean.

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread