Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
By the way, my dad went to Grady Medical's emergency today. They checked his vitals and said he seemed okay and sent him home with a referral to a normal doctor. :facepalm:
I'm glad he went voluntarily!!!!! And even happier things looked normal!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I'm glad he went voluntarily!!!!! And even happier things looked normal!
Yeah. Just frustrating. Grady is known for their low-cost treatments and workshops. A few different friends and family recommended going there. My mom called ahead a few days ago to ask how much a visit would be and what they would need to do, etc. No one bothered to mention that for people that live outside the county, they only treat life threatening emergencies and don't offer any other assistance. So it was kind of a wasted trip.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yeah. Just frustrating. Grady is known for their low-cost treatments and workshops. A few different friends and family recommended going there. My mom called ahead a few days ago to ask how much a visit would be and what they would need to do, etc. No one bothered to mention that for people that live outside the county, they only treat life threatening emergencies and don't offer any other assistance. So it was kind of a wasted trip.
Oh crap....not so good, then

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Wth? That's effed up!

Invaper Zim

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
On a lighter note, I randomly started practicing 3D modeling again and made a panda, lol. It's kinda iffy, but for the first thing I've made in years it's alright.

ZPlJj7n.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Whelp, bills are paid (and now we're broke) so Ima hafta go get ready for this day. I had to reset my wifi this morning and that threw me off so I haven't even had my shower yet! :shock: Found out I won some juice once I got online and that got me all excited. :D Karen, I just cracked open my last bottle of your peach juice, so today is a guuuud day to be a vaper! :)
I never did get a sample of dat peach juice :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread