• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Nice - good when things go smoothly.
Been wondering for a few days what the unmarked pickup was on the main road (and now around our corner) with men digging holes - as they do - and no official marking.
Chap came to the door for a large container of water today ...turns out it's Virgin Cable. Could be tempted but after checking, see that their CS is not at all brilliant, and based mostly in Manila!
Think I'll stick with my UK based ADSL service.

My Chefs order hasn't arrived yet.
Yep, i had everything online within minutes :) Problem was with the new TV box i got a few weeks ago, i had forgot how to set up the wifi, so all the Sky channels were scrambled :laugh:
Anyway, a bit of playing about with it and all is good now. :thumbs:
When did you place your Chefs order Trish ?

Reactions: Marcus1970

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
At least he brought it round, our bueggers would dump it back at the DO

It's because we haven't a SD postie Bob.
So they run round like mad doing them,then start their round all over again.
Think i'd tend to check for standard post and make just the one drop.
I have told him before just bring it all together at the normal time.
Our old postie used to do that, with out being told, and just sign for it before 1.Naughty!

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Pictor @Bobw1951
Expecting some zero nic juice tomorrow.
30ml bottles, i will add to my 12mg 30ml bottles.
Once done how long should i leave it before vaping.Will a week be OK?
If they are both the same flavour, a week should be more than enough, just make sure you give it a good shake up once a day.

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
So they run round like mad doing them,then start their round all over again.
Our old postie used to do that, with out being told, and just sign for it before 1.Naughty!
I was referring to our daytime postie, I've had a delivery and then found out later that they had dumped another parcel in the collection part of the DO saying they had left a card, it was when I queried non-receipt/collected it, I noticed the date was the same as the one he had delivered, so he obviously found it in the bottom of his bag and couldn't be bothered, didn't even put it out for redelivery next day.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Look at the future syringe filled with patient blood presented on a syfy network show

Kanger pro tank?

c66d423c45cd8086e893ccb8f9628d11.jpg

I've been wondering when people
Would repurpose ecigs for
Props as other things. It's started.

Next up a box mod and special
Drip tip will be a ray gun

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Look at the future syringe filled with patient blood presented on a syfy network show

Kanger pro tank?

c66d423c45cd8086e893ccb8f9628d11.jpg

Aerotank, the Protank was more rounded at the top - but yes, it definitely looks like one

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Yah I think you're right. Still. You can clearly see the drip tip. Someone was looking around on set and saw it thinking it worked in a pinch. And with the effect they added of internal lighting and blood on there it worked fine!

I thought you all may get a kick
Out of it. I did when it hit me

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Oh I'm not sure if I mentioned nNo physical therapy yet. Another four weeks minimum. Healing hasn't been too great. Disappointing news. Dr said he likely won't do back to back surgeries again like this based on the fact I'm a relatively healthy not quite 40 year old. Anticipates a challenging recovery / PT at this point. Told me that I need to be mentally prepared for it.

Vape Mail. I received my SOD5k - I hadn't anticipated converted droppers don't really suck the excess juice back down correctly. I'll likely leave that as a dripper semi also don't care for the air flow and get a rm LP. maybe a 14500 mech squonk from Reo mods later. I'm wondering if I should just get the chalice and call it a day.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
If they are both the same flavour, a week should be more than enough, just make sure you give it a good shake up once a day.

Yes same flavour Bob.
I'm just duplicating all my bottles of 12 and adding equal parts of Zero.

Have you been shopping on AAEC classies tonight? :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Oh I'm not sure if I mentioned nNo physical therapy yet. Another four weeks minimum. Healing hasn't been too great. Disappointing news. Dr said he likely won't do back to back surgeries again like this based on the fact I'm a relatively healthy not quite 40 year old. Anticipates a challenging recovery / PT at this point. Told me that I need to be mentally prepared for it.

Vape Mail. I received my SOD5k - I hadn't anticipated converted droppers don't really suck the excess juice back down correctly. I'll likely leave that as a dripper semi also don't care for the air flow and get a rm LP. maybe a 14500 mech squonk from Reo mods later. I'm wondering if I should just get the chalice and call it a day.
Tuesday the last week of mine, until I can sign up for a county run course, but I will have to wait for that to find out whether they are going to have me back in to do the LCx artery.

If the converted dripper is done correctly, with the juice coming up into the base of the RDA then it should get sucked back, the problem is that some have the juice coming out too far up the middle post and then there is no where for the juice to get back

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yes same flavour Bob.
I'm just duplicating all my bottles of 12 and adding equal parts of Zero.

Have you been shopping on AAEC classies tonight? :)
Who me :rolleyes: well, I did give people a chance to grab it, I like the faux Croc skin :), it'll be interesting to find out whether he updated it with, the Battery curve etc, had the email system worked properly, you wouldn't have known about it :laugh:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Tuesday the last week of mine, until I can sign up for a county run course, but I will have to wait for that to find out whether they are going to have me back in to do the LCx artery.

If the converted dripper is done correctly, with the juice coming up into the base of the RDA then it should get sucked back, the problem is that some have the juice coming out too far up the middle post and then there is no where for the juice to get back
Wow you're already doing a run?? That's fantastic! Hope for good news on the other.

It could be how thick my juice is or it could be the design. I think with the hole being above the bottom Channels it will only suck so much back. I'm sure some goes back down just not like a proper bfa

bf25dac82a2df8aa228122da31f66d59.jpg

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Wow you're already doing a run?? That's fantastic! Hope for good news on the other.

Haha, no we only do circuit training, with a bit of stuff on the bikes, treadmill and some lightweight weights, don't forget it's cardiac rehab, it's not meant to be gruelling, just enough to get up a bit of sweat without causing any problems, to those of us that are not 100% fit.

It could be how thick my juice is or it could be the design. I think with the hole being above the bottom Channels it will only suck so much back. I'm sure some goes back down just not like a proper bfa

bf25dac82a2df8aa228122da31f66d59.jpg
If that's the hole just below the knurled screw that the juice comes in from, then it wouldn't matter how thick/thin the juice was, it will definitely not get sucked back - what you could do is to drill a small hole at the base of that centre post, so that the juice comes in from the bottom and the excess will then get sucked back down. (I'm assuming that it is a clone and not a real SOD5K)

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yep, i had everything online within minutes :) Problem was with the new TV box i got a few weeks ago, i had forgot how to set up the wifi, so all the Sky channels were scrambled :laugh:
Anyway, a bit of playing about with it and all is good now. :thumbs:
I always forget how something is done after a while. Sometimes, I even forget how or where I stored passwords :laugh:
When did you place your Chefs order Trish ?
31st, but it wasn't a straightforward order (as usual), plus there were 5x30ml bottles and 3x100ml.

So they run round like mad doing them, then start their round all over again.
I could ask ours to do that if both sons didn't get their post sent here too! :facepalm:

@Pictor @Bobw1951
Expecting some zero nic juice tomorrow.
30ml bottles, i will add to my 12mg 30ml bottles.
Once done how long should i leave it before vaping. Will a week be OK?
Usually, because the nicotine one is older, I add the zero and use it right away if necessary.
Luckily though, I've often had some lower nicotine ones to hand in my most used ones (I've been mixing 6mg with 3mg for some time now), so at such times the new bottles of zero get to steep for a while.
If some is needed right away, a smaller amount can be mixed to last a week while the remainder steeps.

Kanger pro tank?
Next up a box mod and special
Drip tip will be a ray gun
Tanks aren't too far removed for the old type glass & steel syringes! :laugh:

Shame healing hasn't been better sooner, but at least you're forewarned about the intense therapy to come! Suppose it'll be worth it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread