Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Can't seem to find a browser /keyboard combo that works well with ECF. Can't seem to start a new paragraph. ENTER key just doesn't want to work on here. I'm using Puffin browser with SwiftKey on Jellybean. TY, Bob

Strange Chrome doesn't work for you. I'm using the Galaxy Note also...no problems, works like a laptop.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Welcome to the wonderful world of software development, where it's impossible to foresee the lengths that users will go to find something that doesn't work with the forum software. :lol:

It's a browser issue. You can flag them if you're dead set on using the browser and have them fix in a future release.

I have no issues at all with Firefox on ECF.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    It's a browser issue.

OK, wasn't sure. Thought it was ECF maybe because when I went to Flag them on the problem, Same browser, my return button and all keyboard functions worked fine on their feedback page format.

I'll just have to deal, this Puffin browser is really nice and fast. Keyboard is great also.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I generally use my phone as a "last resort". I'm one of the hold outs that refuses to treat my portable devices as a computer replacement. :lol:

Understood. Using my Tab allows me to be in the family room with my wife and kids and a real comfie chair. Using my PC means I'm alone in my office.
    Maybe a laptop some day...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread