Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sadly, no, Glam. But my hope is he's happy as a little Roe D'island clam and off on his varied adventures!

HA! I remember when I was searching for the Ceros in the beginning, and found them ONLY on international sites. Pewwwww (spelling, Kat!). I waited to find them on our terra firmata.

The fellow we like so much is all that and more. Do wait. And the tanks? <fingers pressed to lips and blowing a kiss, as only a true Italian would do> They are truly marvelous. If you have any questions about them, DPL or I can prolly answer, or any of the other <ahem> frequent visitors to this thread. :lol:

Small capacity, EASY fill, built like a Mac truck (Mack? Maq?), and just adorbs. I have no doubt you'll like them. Great air flow as well.

DPL and I..... welp, we got shall we say..... SEVERAL. :blush:

Good to see you!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not a word, Glam. And Kat and I have both had of dealing with both countries, so don't pack your bags.

We both really like the tanks a lot.. Would love to chat more tonight but old Sleepy is winning. Meet you in a convo before Mr. Cero returns?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I read most of this thread...but not all of it. Have any of you tried the Triton coils on your Cero tanks? If so, please give me details. How do they compare to the cotton BVCs? What are your preferred coils on the Cero?

Not I, Ms. Glam-o-rama, but I'm not sure they'll fit. I know they take the small BVC's and Kanger (sumpin'-sumpins...), but I didn't hear/know about the Tritons.

From what I've read, those probably aren't for my tongue anyways, so...

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I've not heard of the Triton coils for this tank either, Glams. They take the Aspire BVCs, the Aspire BDCs, and the Kanger BDCs.

I prefer the Aspire BVCs. Those are great little coils!

Here's a site for ya, but there's not a great deal more info. It's pretty tho. :blink:

Anyvape CeroTank | Shenzhen Anyvape Technology Limited

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Thanks so much, Ms. Darling.....which size are you using? The mini? I usually always go with the smaller versions because I am a klutz, continuously knocking over top heavy p.v.s

And I love the Aspire BVCs also.....but you never know when the new bestest thing will come along. The few reviews I have read have been glowing. I figured since the Tritons fit the Aspires....they would fit the Ceros...but that may be an incorrect assumption.

I have been w.... w.... w.... before. (Just cannot type that word. :p)

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
We've got a multitude of the V2s. For some reason (and the reason is the air flow), the V2s shine brightly above the others, so with your love for the smallish versions, I think they'd be perfect for you. They hold around 2ish ml. They are built well (queue the Commodores), and not so fragile as some other tanks.

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to Doofus out on this one, but I THINK the Triton coils fit into Nautilus tanks, not the BVCs. Like you, can't say or type the word, but I might be wrong....

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
We've got a multitude of the V2s. For some reason (and the reason is the air flow), the V2s shine brightly above the others, so with your love for the smallish versions, I think they'd be perfect for you. They hold around 2ish ml. They are built well (queue the Commodores), and not so fragile as some other tanks.

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to Doofus out on this one, but I THINK the Triton coils fit into Nautilus tanks, not the BVCs. Like you, can't say or type the word, but I might be wrong....
I think you are right. The tritons are nauty coils not reg bvc's.

I don't think aspire has plans for reg bvc's and I rarely see their tanks except on super closeouts. Ever wonder if they might discontinue the line?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think you are right. The tritons are nauty coils not reg bvc's.

I don't think aspire has plans for reg bvc's and I rarely see their tanks except on super closeouts. Ever wonder if they might discontinue the line?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I HOPE NOT!!! :shock:

I'm guessing that at least 50% of their sales come from Billet Bridge owners, and I'm hoping that alone is enough to keep selling them. They do move, that's for sure.

Fingers crossed...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I might be wrong....

500px-Face-surprise.svg.png

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States

I'm guessing that at least 50% of their sales come from Billet Bridge owners, and I'm hoping that alone is enough to keep selling them. They do move, that's for sure.

Fingers crossed...
Wait? The Billet Box works with BVC coils??? Why don't you people ever tell me anything??? [emoji35][emoji15][emoji57]

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
While you guys are on the topic of coils, has anyone tried the Nautilus coils (not authentic) from Fasttech? I just ordered five boxes to try - they are so darn cheap. It would be wonderful if they work. I think I read in the Kabuki thread that someone had tried them?

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Fingers crossed...

That, and I'm pretty sure between the two of us, we've made a dent into ANYVAPE sales, too. :blush:

In addition, close out or not, puny air flow or not, the Aspire tanks such as the Nova, work very well with the BVCs!

February, stock coil month, yes, Longo? (Ok, EVERY month is stock coil month.)

Wait? The Billet Box works with BVC coils??? Why don't you people ever tell me anything??? [emoji35][emoji15][emoji57]

Hahahhaahahhaahah! We told EVERYONE! We missed YOU, pokes? Sowwy honey. Yes, they work wonderfully!

While you guys are on the topic of coils, has anyone tried the Nautilus coils (not authentic) from Fasttech? I just ordered five boxes to try - they are so darn cheap. It would be wonderful if they work. I think I read in the Kabuki thread that someone had tried them?

Yes, sure have. So far, I've not been able to tell the difference.

I just yesterday installed (sooooooo much work, this modding thing) a Naughty coil purchased from focalecig for REALLY cheap ($4.96/box). It works, and again, I can't really tell the difference between it and an authie Aspire coil.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just yesterday installed (sooooooo much work, this modding thing) a Naughty coil purchased from focalecig for REALLY cheap ($4.96/box). It works, and again, I can't really tell the difference between it and an authie Aspire coil.

Longevity is still the unknown factor, ya Kat?

STOCK-ING-COILS! :banana:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Thanks, Kat.....I was w...., the Triton minis fit the Nautilus Mini....I knew they fit something I had. :facepalm: If there is anyone more confused than me, by all these choices and wattages, ohms, amps, volts, I have not met them yet. :vapor: And I was getting disgusted with my Aspire Vivis....until I discovered that I had been sent a whole bad batch of BVC coils. The vendor replaced them, and now all is right in my vaping world again. And that is good since I found the Vivis on sale for $2.50 and bought enough to start my own vaping store. :p

But that will not stop me from trying the Cero....figure I have a whole thread full of people here I can gift it to if I don't like it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread