• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Haha, no we only do circuit training, with a bit of stuff on the bikes, treadmill and some lightweight weights, don't forget it's cardiac rehab, it's not meant to be gruelling, just enough to get up a bit of sweat without causing any problems, to those of us that are not 100% fit.

If that's the hole just below the knurled screw that the juice comes in from, then it wouldn't matter how thick/thin the juice was, it will definitely not get sucked back - what you could do is to drill a small hole at the base of that centre post, so that the juice comes in from the bottom and the excess will then get sucked back down. (I'm assuming that it is a clone and not a real SOD5K)
Still it's great you're getting more fit already.

No it's an authentic sod5k with authentic bf center pin. It was on sale for $30 for the combo. With the single air hole cap. It'll have to wait. Or I'll do what I was planning and use this for my dripper and get a reo LP for the squonking.

By the way. Anyone using Mac or Windows as well as iOS and even android. 1password is great. It's better on OS X and iOS but it's just a hair below and very good on Windows and acceptable android which is running a bit behind - catching up quickly.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Still it's great you're getting more fit already.

No it's an authentic sod5k with authentic bf center pin. It was on sale for $30 for the combo. With the single air hole cap. It'll have to wait. Or I'll do what I was planning and use this for my dripper and get a reo LP for the squonking.

By the way. Anyone using Mac or Windows as well as iOS and even android. 1password is great. It's better on OS X and iOS but it's just a hair below and very good on Windows and acceptable android which is running a bit behind - catching up quickly.
I sold my Reo LP about 6 months ago & stopped using the Reo Grand about a month back, it is okay, but after using a regulated squonker, I would never buy a mech one again, probably down to me liking DTL

Win7 & Android here using RoboForm & LastPass, I've always liked the former, but have been getting to like the latter, may eventually stop using RoboForm.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Vapemail yesterday:
Kanger Kbox 70
Innokin Coolfire 4

Both are excellent from the limited testing I have done so far. The red display on the Kbox is great fun (like looking into the eyes of the devil) whereas the brilliant green brushed metal of the Coolfire is something of a show stopper. Well done FT!

Speaking of shows I saw Northern Broadside's production of "The Merry Wives" last night at the New Vic. Quite brilliant - which was nice. :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Only used the .4 coil.The recommended wattage is 40-60W.After 50w it becomes hot.I like it 35-45,nice and warm there Bob.

Try it Bob,the Cleito is an amazing little tank:)
That's the same coil I have in mine, have it set to 35w and that's about as high as I want it...

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
That's the same coil I have in mine, have it set to 35w and that's about as high as I want it...
Was going to order another one and a pack of coils from FT.That :censored: Bitcoin thing keeps coming up.
That rubbery thing helps when the Vape gets hot.Stops you burning your lips off.I found the coil took very little breaking in.On the Crown it can take a tankful to break in.The Cleito 2-3 puffs and it's good,real good :)

Can you Vape 6mg nic Bob

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Was going to order another one and a pack of coils from FT.That :censored: Bitcoin thing keeps coming up.
That rubbery thing helps when the Vape gets hot.Stops you burning your lips off.I found the coil took very little breaking in.On the Crown it can take a tankful to break in.The Cleito 2-3 puffs and it's good,real good :)

Can you Vape 6mg nic Bob
Re Bitcoin, buy something that is about the same price, then cancel the order, wait for the gift certificate, then buy the Cleito using gift certificate (problem is, it might not go through until after the CNY).

I normally vape 3mg nowadays, but the juice I have in the Cleito is 6mg MBV Moo Juice (I still have a few 6mg left over from when I reduced from 12mg)

Reactions: Marcus1970

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
What are the wood pieces like Bob?Just read a post from Vapegeek on UKV.
very thin paper like, haven't really looked at how you put them on, but it looks like there is a sticky film bit you put over the top to stick them onto the Mod. The ones I got are the light brown spotty looking ones.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
very thin paper like, haven't really looked at how you put them on, but it looks like there is a sticky film bit you put over the top to stick them onto the Mod. The ones I got are the light brown spotty looking ones.

When mine arrives,i'm going to have a good bleat at Vapegeek.The advert is mis-leading,it says panels.
(i expected a full panel,magnets and all).
They have made a public apology, but they say to contact them if you are not happy.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
When mine arrives,i'm going to have a good bleat at Vapegeek.The advert is mis-leading,it says panels.
(i expected a full panel,magnets and all).
They have made a public apology, but they say to contact them if you are not happy.
I've sent them a PM on UKV, I'm happy because I didn't actually realise about the "panels" when I ordered mine, wasn't until you mentioned it, I went back to look properly, I probably won't use these as I can't be arsed to fit them, I normally have problems doing thing like that or putting protectors on smartphones, had they been proper panels then I may have used them.

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I probably won't use these as I can't be arsed to fit them, ......... had they been proper panels then I may have used them.

Exactly Bob.
Let me know if you receive a reply to your PM,Please.
I can't do a lot until i receive the mod.

Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread