Status
Not open for further replies.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Bingo! You nailed it. Whoo that's spooky. Are you from around these parts? :lol:

*I did give you a few clues*
Both correct. Today got a message to call for an interview for Speedway. Their like a mini market. gas, food, cigs etc.

Last edited:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I knew I was the only one here that knows what LGH stands for and then you had the misfortune of the typo "possession" so I couldn't resist. My nephew works at the hospital in the IT department. :)
I figured it out too! :) And my youngest works in IT also, for Univ of Penn.

No cookie cooking here. I would like to make some haystacks but I know myself and I'll eat them in abundance. Need to find a low cal low sodium healthy sweet dessert recipe to make. I'm thinking of getting a dehydrator so I can do fruit.
I haven't used my dehydrator in way too long, but it makes awesome snacks! Try to find one that has a fan, it makes it dehydrate faster and more evenly.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I figured it out too! :) And my youngest works in IT also, for Univ of Penn.

I haven't used my dehydrator in way too long, but it makes awesome snacks! Try to find one that has a fan, it makes it dehydrate faster and more evenly.

Ed wants one and I found a few on Amazon and they even have jerky kits to use. I make order one for Ed as surprise, although I do want one too. :laugh:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2016-2-5_8-47-57.png

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Good Morning! I actually found #4! How is everyone? Nothing new here, except SNOW - the mountains are beautiful. Our dog loves the snow. She prances around like she is Queen of the hill!

AJ is enjoying UCSD. He has an apartment this year with 3 other friends, all in the Mechanical engineering program. He can graduate early (Dec. 2016), but is going to continue with 3 more math classes so he has a minor in Math.

Em is like a free bird! She has a good job. She has an interview at the DO school today in Des Moines IA. She has already been accepted to a school in MO. She is going to India for 12 days, be home for 12 or mores hours and leave for Maine for another interview. She really wants to go to Des Moine. I'd like her to go to Des Moines, She has two uncles that live there.

Hubby - travels too much.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Shew, puppy duty really sucks. :laugh: He is catching on though. At nine weeks old he wil go in to his kennel when we tell him to and the paws at the leash and stands at the door. Slowly but surely he is doing good. He's doing fairly well with other commands like sit and stay and lay down. He's a handful but wouldn't trade him for anything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread