Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Question...Do you find that the low rider port helps with the squonking? Just curious...

Cam R 2.1.jpg

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Question...Do you find that the low rider port helps with the squonking? Just curious...

View attachment 528561
In use I actually prefer the 2.1. The 2.1 is far more ergonomically correct. It can be fired and squonked with no grip change. The 2.1 has the bottle and atty far away from the board for those of you that over squonk. The 2.1 is also significantly lighter even with a full size 10-12ml bottle. I agree the LBC is a more classic looking mod but all said and done I love both of them.

No comments on the M-Atty? I got this one free from Chad for no other reason than he is just a really cool guy and puts up with my psychosis with a smile. I was dumbfounded... I felt guilty so I made him a cam-r very similar to this one.
This is Chad's
image.jpg

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
In use I actually prefer the 2.1. The 2.1 is far more ergonomically correct. It can be fired and squonked with no grip change. The 2.1 has the bottle and atty far away from the board for those of you that over squonk. The 2.1 is also significantly lighter even with a full size 10-12ml bottle. I agree the LBC is a more classic looking mod but all said and done I love both of them.

No comments on the M-Atty? I got this one free from Chad for no other reason than he is just a really cool guy and puts up with my psychosis with a smile. I was dumbfounded... I felt guilty so I made him a cam-r very similar to this one.
This is Chad's
View attachment 528564
A more classic looking mod. That's a good way of wording it and why I prefer the LBC.

Guess the M-Atty chose you?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Dangit Catfish...been curious about NN flavors and I don't even vape flavors anymore...somebody please stop my curiosity. Tamarin Doh just sounds unique and intrigues me, as do Honey Tobacco and Island Tobacco...:facepalm:

Don't they sound unique?.. ordered those three plus a few more....:)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Don't they sound unique?.. ordered those three plus a few more....:)
Lemme know what you think! I'm gonna order a liter of unflavored (premixed--sure I got 100mg base in the freezer but I'm a sloth, getting lazier every day) soon and may tack a sample of flavors onto the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread