Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not keeping up with this forum (even though it's not going at a crazy pace)

But just popped in to say that I'm "all in" on Heather's! Think they're becoming my ADV for sure.

I'm definitely ordering a couple big bottles this weekend... Like 50's probably.

I might step to 60/40 (pg/vg) for a little more throat hit this time. Hopefully that's a good move. I'm strictly MTL. I never ever ever direct-to-lung inhale.

I also might step up to 15th. Up from my usual 12mg I've been vaping for the last 1.5 years (since I got into rebuildables.)

Only ones I'm absolutely sure I like a lot is the Dragon's fire. I might need to stick with smaller bottles of the others until I'm sure I'm diggin the flavor.

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk
The prices are easy to deal with too, huh?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
That's fantastic! I might have to try that out as well.

Here's tonight's order. Should last me a couple weeks. Such fair prices! Esp once you settle in on something like.

41ddc0583ec30f37f804daa100ae1300.jpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
So the Dipity and Shadow will be first timers?

I'm not sure I understand what the zero nic samplers are about. That is a recent change for HHV.
I think Adam said Heather went with zero nic on the samples so that more people would be able to try them. Example: if you normally vape juice that has 9mg nic, you might not want to buy samples of juice that has 12mg nic. (I'm not sure what nic level the samples used to be, but I'm guessing it was around 12mg.)

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
So the Dipity and Shadow will be first timers?

I'm not sure I understand what the zero nic samplers are about. That is a recent change for HHV.
Actually... I needed a better try at Shadow. I had it, but want another go at it. I think I liked it?

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. How does Raitizz order pre-steeped juices ? :confused:
JK, International mails can be unpredictable. Atlanta is only maybe 200 miles or so from here, so HHV has always been 2 or 3 days for me. Bronze knows about this...
Shadow... used to be my favorite. Maybe I am just into stronger flavors now.
Scot, Bronze has already asked you twice, How is Gary ?

Enjoy the Weekend, and Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think Adam said Heather went with zero nic on the samples so that more people would be able to try them. Example: if you normally vape juice that has 9mg nic, you might not want to buy samples of juice that has 12mg nic. (I'm not sure what nic level the samples used to be, but I'm guessing it was around 12mg.)
Zero nic totally and completely changes the vape quality if you're accustomed to vaping with nic. I don't understand the thinking.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning Army. Wonder how Robin is doing.
I'm doing ok. When they placed Erika with my dad, we (her sister, niece, Rick and I) were able to watch them open the cubby. I got to touch dad's urn. I kissed my fingers and placed them on his urn. Rick took pictures of him and when they place hers with him. After she was placed, I gave her a kiss also. I also cried like a baby.

Many tears yesterday. The Military people were so respectful and super nice. I loved how the one Veteran carried Mom in his arms. Very protective with one arm wrapped around the urn an the other over the top. Almost like the classic carry of a football so it won't accidentally get dropped. He held it like that until she was ready to be placed.

It was truly a special moment.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
BK, how is Retic doing?
Hes doing ok... been busy with work, been spending his spare time doing other things. He did have a rather nasty lung infection that took a couple of weeks to clear up... ( guess hes trying to catch up on those lost weeks of illness)

Users who are viewing this thread