Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
great to read improvements/good things about the eyes :)

We really don't pay them much attention till stuff starts happening
I just wished these doctors would quit playin musical chairs with my feet before I lose one. The foot doc had no clue about whats going on. Oh well my life inurance runs out at 80 so I don't want to get too health.
ROLFSit_zpsv8lljcye.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It gets worse. My bank decides it wants to do the whole security check thing. I answer all the questions and it comes up "we're sorry but we can't do it at this time". So I call the support# and get the same bs. So I am locked out. I better not have any non payment charges for their sake.

And I will definitely let them know exactly what I think tomorrow.
_hitwithbat__by_ledmaiden-d2zk8ru_zpsvfio1g2s.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The car has feet ?
[emoji38]

Good evening !
I remember those times fondly.

Fred, Barney & I would cruise the boulevards, looking for little more then a decent brontoburger and some rock'n chicks....

I miss those guys. Stony days. [emoji106]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It gets worse. My bank decides it wants to do the whole security check thing. I answer all the questions and it comes up "we're sorry but we can't do it at this time". So I call the support# and get the same bs. So I am locked out. I better not have any non payment charges for their sake.

And I will definitely let them know exactly what I think tomorrow.
_hitwithbat__by_ledmaiden-d2zk8ru_zpsvfio1g2s.gif
Do you have any recourse, J?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Happy cryday...A co worker who I worked closely with passed. I'm going to his funeral today. It's the saddest thing...He retired 3 months ago. He had cancer a long time ago and he beat it with chemo and radiation. Evidently the radiation weakened the wall and long story short...his colon ruptured or had a slow leak (something like that, anyway)and he went into cardiac arrest during surgery while they were trying to save him. It's so sad. You work your whole life in the hopes of retiring and having a nice new life without working...and boom!! I'm so upset.:(

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Do you have any recourse, J?
Through perseverance and refusing to give up I tackled the situation head on....oh heck my bank works again oh and so does Kaspersky's Safe Money that started this whole thang. I wus tryin to sound all important but as they say "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
spointing_left_100-102.gif

Happy cryday...A co worker who I worked closely with passed. I'm going to his funeral today. It's the saddest thing...He retired 3 months ago. He had cancer a long time ago and he beat it with chemo and radiation. Evidently the radiation weakened the wall and long story short...his colon ruptured or had a slow leak (something like that, anyway)and he went into cardiac arrest during surgery while they were trying to save him. It's so sad. You work your whole life in the hopes of retiring and having a nice new life without working...and boom!! I'm so upset.:(
Cat I am so sorry to hear about your friend. That's pretty much how my brother passed.
I will be praying for you and his loved ones. I'm here if there's anything I can do.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville.

Cat, very sad. Prayers for his family and friends.

Glad to hear the bank is straightened out J5...now to get the feet fixed.

DP are you getting more snow than was expected? It's gonna be a beech to clear this time, very wet, heavy snow. About 4" right now and supposed to continue all day here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread