[CLOSED BUSINESS ] Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips -

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Well, I think the only live things I'm capable and have the energy of taking care of now is fish. Boy, and I sure do remember pet hair all over everything. Vacuuming constantly. Of course, when you have kids, cleaning is a constant anyway; so added pets no big deal. :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Yay-y-y-y! Dark Knight came prancing in on his high horse and said, "What's up?" Ha! Still haven't found any Cat Woman boots, but do have the mask and cracked the whip at him saying, "Get off the horse and come here! I'm mounting you on this here black Radius." His silver adorned black armor totally works with the black glassed, black Subtank mini. Maybe I ought to change to an Elvira dress......Just have to let out a few seams.....Okay, all seams. Ha! :)
dark-knight-1-30-16-1-jpg.526720

Think Dark Knight would look spectacluar on a silver Subtank mini with black glass on the matte silver mini ProVari. Would be more of a femine look and match the silver in the tip. :)

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
Lovely tips Kayte, and Dark Knight just had to finish his quest before coming back to his lady chooch! :cool:
Here's my snowy morning...
12670467_610927212393950_4386237263003045769_n.jpg

Poor cherry tree is bowed down to the ground, planters are wearing a cold, wet blanket. It's melting already, but sure is pretty. ;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thanks, Pbx. :) Agree with Dale on keeping the snow there......unless you can guaranty that it'd be gone by mid afternoon. I do like when it's falling and lays a nice fluffy blanket over everything. So quiet and so beautiful, but after I'm done looking at it........Ha!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Dale, just got back from neighbors and planning their trip to AK this summer. Plied us with wonderful cheeses and crackers, cake and wine, so think I'll take your plain and simple with the far right drink I think. Thank you. :)

Need to contact AK dau. to have permission for them to contact her for some info about Denali and Talkeetna. It's been 20 yrs. since we've been around that area. Just go straight to Fairbanks now where dau. lives. Places to go are so far apart. You must spend a lot of time traveling. We are no longer good travelers having done so much of it when younger.

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Chooch - this is what we did on one of our trips up there. Flew to Fairbanks and spent the night. It's a long way, as you know. Wore my sunglasses into the hotel at almost midnight. :) Rented a vehicle there and took out the next morning for Denali. Spent as much time as we wanted there and then went to Talkeetna.

Flight seeing is a MUST DO in Talkeetna if they can do small planes. Make reservations way ahead. We're went with K2 Aviation. We did the flight that didn't require oxygen so we didn't go as high as the summit of McKinley/Denali but we were plenty high.

From there we went to Anchorage and spent the night. From there to Summit Lake Lodge in Moose Pass to stay and floated the Kenai River. Then to Homer and halibut fishing, sight seeing. Back to Anchorage, dropped the car and flew home from there. Last trip we stayed around Seward some - best wildlife viewing ever in the Kenai Fjords. Can't recommend those tours enough. They were long - like 9 hours but you see so much wildlife and up close and personal to the glaciers.

Well darn, now I want to go again. Next time will be the fifth trip.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Oh my gosh, Ms.C! I'm printing your post to give to neighbors. Sounds jammed packed and full of fun! Much more info than we could give them and probably more than dau. could since all their sight seeing involves back country and camping, hiking, etc.

It was in 1994 that we visited Talkeetna and took one of those K2 Aviation flights in the little red airplanes that landed on an ice flow on Denali. We got out to stretch legs, wave to the Japanese tourists who just landed in a much bigger plane, then took off, flew around the mountain and came back to airport. Dau. had worked for K2 for a little while and was able to get us last min. seats. Otherwise, doubt we could have gotten the seats.

Thanks for the information, Ms.C. :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Hi all! Have been super busy again this week, and will for the next 2 weeks as we have a big trial we're prepping for and it's requiring lots of long hours...I will be sooooo glad when it's finally over! :glare:...I did manage to sneak in last night and pick up the Summer Rising tip (and that was no easy feat as I was more than halfway gone from my "big drink"..required lots of retyping my info:p)...but I just had to give it a shot as I was starting to have tip withdrawals! :laugh:

Kayte, loved the pics of Mattie...she's so adorable...although I'm not sure who's cuter, her or Lydi. :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Morning! Thanks, Dale. I do. I do need coffee AND now a puppy! :)

Hi, Angel. :) I had fumble fingers on the info typing without the benefit of an adult beverage, but found said adult beverage can help attain a "care free" attitude making all things right with the world. Ha! Grats on the Summer Rising. :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good morning mountain [emoji4]

Hi dale, angel and chooch [emoji4]

Thanks for the coffee and puppies dale! I better hide the puppies tho. Hubbs said no more a couple of dogs ago [emoji12] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Dale, Chooch and Mommabird! The coffee looks great but I will have to skip on the puppy! With four dogs already and two if them weighing over 100 lbs, there is no more room at the Chili Inn!
I'm not ready for the Superbowl yet! I will hit the grocery store later today and see if there are any chicken wings left! Push come to shove I have everything I need to make Buffalo Wing Dip!
Chooch, so glad Dark Knight arrived! I would love to see a picture of it on the Radius! I have thought about pulling the trigger on a Radius but have never seen one first hand! Is it totally awesome?

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I will Dale! If I could drive after dark I could actually attend a Superbowl party! These old eyes of mine just can't handle night driving anymore!
    What is on the menu for Superbowl for everyone?
    I can drive after dark but I sure don't like to ... headlights blind me! o_O

I don't watch football so I'll just read what everyone else has to say ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread