Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
J-I was totally off my rocker to think these were good juices...my tastebuds must've been jacked. Please do not buy these , they are cheap for a reason lol. I just threw all mine away!!! Now that vape milk is goood and well priced with feb120 code!!!

i'm sooo confused!
did you or didn't you like them? lol.
and which ones didn't you like.

Reactions: DJLEC

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Glad you like it! Really, the whole line is just great. Makes me so glad you're enjoying it. I'm not a vanilla person, I like it but I'm not vanilla crazy. But this one I absolutely love. I won the whole line so when when I saw someone asking for a vanilla recommendation it was the first thing that came to mind.
what did you think of the strawberry haze?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Thanks Just wondering for the 30% off code..I got more Claim Your Throne which is awesome and the new frosted flakes by ANML Fury and dabble dooyah cuz i love cinnamon vapes and always looking for that perfect apple pie!! Great flash sale though!!!

You're welcome! Glad you found something you wanted.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
what did you think of the strawberry haze?

I loved the Strawberry Haze also! My top three were Paris, Strawberry Haze and Rio. Melt is also very good but one I felt needed a little steep time so I need to revisit that one, so thanks for the reminder. ;) Lush is also one I need to really spend some time with, it was good but I felt it wasn't there yet, it needed to spend some more time in the steep box. I was getting a bit too much honeydew at the time and I wanted the others to come forward as I do love those other flavors. Rio was a surprise to me though, I did not expect to like that one and I wound up loving it. To my tastebuds it's got more of an orange to it as opposed to an overly lemon taste. If I can help out with anything else please just let me know, I'm happy to do what I can.

My current obsessions have been Majestic's No. 79, another surprise to me and Soaked Custardy. I have a bottle of Cannoli Be One on the way, which I hear from my good friend is a fantastic cannoli flavor so I can't wait to try it. :)

Last edited:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OMGosh. I am so sorry I keep forgetting who I was talking to about the Vaporesso coils, but whoever you are, I got a couple packs from VapeNW, and they are awesome! The flavour off of these things is amazing, and they're wayyyy better on juice than the standard Aspire Triton coils.

@Sirius , when you come back to us and see this, you may wanna take a look at them also!

:thumbs:

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Just got a bottle of 'Hat Trick' by Clutch Vapors.

70VG30PG at 3mg.

Raspberry Creme Brule. Tastes exactly as described. One of the best e-liquids I have ever had. In my top 3 for sure along with G2 Vapor 'Mr Oh Cookie Face' and Charlies Chalk Dust 'Dream cream.'

As you can tell I like bakery / creamy type textured liquids.

This one is like a blast of thick creamy custard infused with a raspberry note that is so realistic that I actually had the sensation of raspberry pips stuck in my teeth after my first few exhales, just like you do when you eat the real thing. So realistic my brain had felt like I'd had a real raspberry in my mouth, unreal. The creaminess is nice and thick too, better even or as good as Suicide Bunny's creaminess texture. Vapour production is very good and and the flavours blend so well that I can alternate between focussing on savouring the creme brule or the raspberry flavour each inhale / exhale.

Vaping in a subtank nano .5 ohm SCCC coil on a CF4 at 30W.

Highly recommended for dessert vape lovers.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Kat! Please be careful! LOL......I, for one, trust something you say is good! OMG thank goodness I am on a no buy or I might have been stuck with more crud

LOL I know sorry!! I guess my cold made me think that stuff tasted good but last night I tried it with a clean palate and....GROSS is all I need to say...thank God you guys didnt buy any yet. I didnt even try to sell that crap I just threw it away!!!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Just got a bottle of 'Hat Trick' by Clutch Vapors.

70VG30PG at 3mg.

Raspberry Creme Brule. Tastes exactly as described. One of the best e-liquids I have ever had. In my top 3 for sure along with G2 Vapor 'Mr Oh Cookie Face' and Charlies Chalk Dust 'Dream cream.'

As you can tell I like bakery / creamy type textured liquids.

This one is like a blast of thick creamy custard infused with a raspberry note that is so realistic that I actually had the sensation of raspberry pips stuck in my teeth after my first few exhales, just like you do when you eat the real thing. So realistic my brain had felt like I'd had a real raspberry in my mouth, unreal. The creaminess is nice and thick too, better even or as good as Suicide Bunny's creaminess texture. Vapour production is very good and and the flavours blend so well that I can alternate between focussing on savouring the creme brule or the raspberry flavour each inhale / exhale.

Vaping in a subtank nano .5 ohm SCCC coil on a CF4 at 30W.

Highly recommended for dessert vape lovers.
Those ssoccs are SO MUCH better than any earlier occ. The ni200 ones suck though.
Nothing really new here. Vaping Stroopwafel this morning. I definitely like it, not a reorder. I haven't been around here, not sure if anyone else has had it. Much better after a few weeks. Vaping Soaked Custardy which is just amazing. Aside from that all I want to vape is Cultured The 1% and Soul Custardy. I feel like I could vape these forever.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Those ssoccs are SO MUCH better than any earlier occ. The ni200 ones suck though.
Nothing really new here. Vaping Stroopwafel this morning. I definitely like it, not a reorder. I haven't been around here, not sure if anyone else has had it. Much better after a few weeks. Vaping Soaked Custardy which is just amazing. Aside from that all I want to vape is Cultured The 1% and Soul Custardy. I feel like I could vape these forever.

I always like your recommendations Dan. I'll have to look into those two.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Glad you like it! Really, the whole line is just great. Makes me so glad you're enjoying it. I'm not a vanilla person, I like it but I'm not vanilla crazy. But this one I absolutely love. I won the whole line so when when I saw someone asking for a vanilla recommendation it was the first thing that came to mind.
where are you getting this?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I "like" Stroopwafel, too, Dan. But I am not in love with it. Probably not a reorder, but glad I tried it. I was expecting it to be light in flavor from some of the comments -- I didn't find that. Plenty of flavor, just almost Ry4'ish due to the caramel and vanilla.
I have a 30% Breazy code and am trying to decide what to order next. I haven't tried either of the "Custardy"s, maybe I will give one of those a shot.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I "like" Stroopwafel, too, Dan. But I am not in love with it. Probably not a reorder, but glad I tried it. I was expecting it to be light in flavor from some of the comments -- I didn't find that. Plenty of flavor, just almost Ry4'ish due to the caramel and vanilla.
I have a 30% Breazy code and am trying to decide what to order next. I haven't tried either of the "Custardy"s, maybe I will give one of those a shot.
Soaked Custardy was a limited barrel aged Soul Custardy. It's gone but I think he has more for the future. I feel ridiculous telling people I'm vaping barrel aged whiskey custard lol. Anyway, Soul Custardy is really good, the whiskey taste may throw people off, but I love it. It mellows if you just leave the cap off, and your taste buds just take a few mls to accept it, then it's like it's barely even there.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
LOL I know sorry!! I guess my cold made me think that stuff tasted good but last night I tried it with a clean palate and....GROSS is all I need to say...thank God you guys didnt buy any yet. I didnt even try to sell that crap I just threw it away!!!

About the quit that grit flavors.....
Im still curious to know which flavors you tried. Vg ratio and nic, And what your set up is, if you don't mind. And how long did you have them.

I am still enjoying the cheese cake shake, I'm using a spheroid (rebuild able) and I also got the high vg and 3 nic. I was thinking of trying 50/50 but I'm scared it won't taste the same.

I use many different juice delivery systems. Some juices I hate in a tank, love in a rebuildable, and some juices (like nite lite vapor) I love in a cartomizers and hate in anything else.

Before I place another order,mi would appreciate some more feed back

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
where are you getting this?

I looked into these flavors and you have to dedicate some money to try them. $50 plus shipping. The 120's are 50% of with code feb120. My problem is I want to try two flavors, the strawberry haze and the Paris. But that's a lot of eliquid if I don't like them.

I'd love to swap with some one, each by a bottle and send the other person some. But I don't know how that works on ecf. Or if any one would be interested in doing so.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
I looked into these flavors and you have to dedicate some money to try them. $50 plus shipping. The 120's are 50% of with code feb120. My problem is I want to try two flavors, the strawberry haze and the Paris. But that's a lot of eliquid if I don't like them.

I'd love to swap with some one, each by a bottle and send the other person some. But I don't know how that works on ecf. Or if any one would be interested in doing so.
It only comes to 25.00 plus shipping for the 120s definitely worth it to me...I got Paris and rio

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nanny,
Where'd u get that Breazy code girlfriend?
They sent it to me because it has been a while since I ordered from them --- BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm having trouble coming up with something I really want, though and it is only good for 48 more hours.
I can't take the pressure.
I may just get some things I know I like for sure ---since I just emptied a bottle of Cyclops Hades, it might go on the list. And so much talk about Soul Custardy has me wanting it, BUT I have so many custard vapes and really like Daft Spunk so much, I'm not "custard curious" right now. Maybe Stratus Whirlwind?
I can't decide and am open to suggestions, -- cuz, I really need more juice! :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread