Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We got soo much here it was literally a blizzard....ohh wait i was having flash backs to the blizzard of 78....nm continue on...we dont get no stinking snow down here :D

I hate you DB - just sayin. Come shovel my driveway, will ya? ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Way late to this dead thread but I'd like to simply state that we got close to nothing here in Michigan this year. Thank you El Nino / mother nature /global warming /whatever lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It's warmed up here in Omaha... snow is barely a thought now. I don't miss it. ;)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Well, it's a good spring blizzard here now. 20 mph continuous wind gusting up to 50+ mph. Typical spring in CO, 70* yesterday, 6" of heavy wet snow and the storm is supposed to last for 7 more hours. My work is closed, all classes and performances cancelled, building closed up soon (and it NEVER closes). My friend who lives in the foothills has 15" as of this morning.

K watched our neighbor drive sidewise up our street and took three times to get into his driveway in 4wd. K is home teleworking, thank god, but I have no idea how he'll clear the driveway with his bad back...:(

Of course 50* tomorrow so I keep telling him to telework again tomorrow and let the sun melt it.

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread