Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Goodmornin' crew, evening mac............got a call from doc........Head scan showed a pronounced infection in right side sinus...........called in prescriptions...........results on the other tests wont be back until next week..........but it is a start........coffee.......:)

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Good morning Brew bunch. :)
Butch, I am so happy to hear that they have found something that might actually help with your headaches! Hope that helps, at least some.
I got a migraine myself, yesterday. I suspect it was from lack of sleep for 3 nights in a row. :facepalm:

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Good morning Brew bunch. :)
Butch, I am so happy to hear that they have found something that might actually help with your headaches! Hope that helps, at least some.
I got a migraine myself, yesterday. I suspect it was from lack of sleep for 3 nights in a row. :facepalm:
Thanks LVM, he wouldn't say if he thought that was all it was, but at least it is a start.
Good mornin' Fran.

Reactions: FranC

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Have you considered the possibility that your cowboy hat is too tight? :cry:
Now dadblameit, first ya go & badlip my coffee. Now yer talkin' 'bout my hat..........that's jest goin' to dadblamed fer. Pardon me while I go find a rope........:tumble:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven't heard from Deana. She hasn't answered my pm's. We have 3 weeks of juice winners now and no one has received their juice or heard from Deana. Plumes juice was supposed to have gone out a week ago. I won't be picking any more contests winners until things are settled.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Land of the Lost
    I haven't heard from Deana. She hasn't answered my pm's. We have 3 weeks of juice winners now and no one has received their juice or heard from Deana. Plumes juice was supposed to have gone out a week ago. I won't be picking any more contests winners until things are settled.
    I'm not concerned about my juice...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread