Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Inside the Absurd $200K Oscar Gift Bag: Vapes, a Trip to Israel, and a ‘Vampire Breast Lift’

Includes: "A Haze Dual V3 Vaporizer valued at $249.99 (At least Leonardo DiCaprio will be happy)"

WTH?

Haze Dual V3 Vaporizer (Be sure to check out the store.)

<<Goes back into den>>

Gracias, senorita.

Anyone remember these?

98b575c78383af390ffccb6b5895fc9e.jpg

R

Heck yeah.

I have one and love it! A Titanium version would be cool - aye?

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

:thumb:

Me too. Mine's been on the bottom of my P3 since pretty much the day I got it.

And mine sits on my primary Ti, each and every day.

Occasionally it gets switched to the primary GMZ, and the Zen cap moves onto Ti. I like to change things up every once in a while.

:party:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I ordered more nautilus coils and realized today I never got them. I checked the tracking and it says it was left at my door/porch yesterday. I never got it and I checked outside about 5 minutes after the mail came. Was in the middle of going through the PO automated phone system when the mail arrived today. I ran outside to catch the postal person. He said he left a blue package yesterday. I still opened a case. Hopefully it wasn't stolen and got delivered to the wrong house. In the last 6 months I've had 4 packages supposedly delivered but ended up at the wrong house. :(:(:(:(:(

Oh Susan! That's not fun at all! I hope you get your package, and in the words of the infamous 'Brow....... yes I do!

Sadly, that's what happens when the PO uses temp employees. :( I'm a postie and have to deal with tons of issues at the counter when customers come in and say "What the frack??"

Verk da Ferk? You're a postie? ;) (kidding, Bamz)

Anyone remember these?

98b575c78383af390ffccb6b5895fc9e.jpg

R

Yeppers, remember them well! And they are still well loved.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
With taste being subjective and all i would like to know what yalls favorite places are to get liquid. I am always looking for new ones. I am going to get some stuff to DIY when tax money comes in, but will always want to try something new.
I just updated my list here with my current 2 faves, njoy artist collection and vaponaute. There are others.
madangus's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
A great new Job Offer! How exciting!! Congratulations!! So sorry about what happened to your wife's job.

Thx. Almost 8 years where I am is enough. Need a change.;)

Wife is in security SW sales. Happens every 2 years or so due to acquisition/mergers. All good as she is always in high demand and will likely find something quick. :)

Used to be the director over 120, but it's not what's it's cracked up to be. Now, I'm just a producing headhunter and while I have a boss, I direct myself and my day. If I work hard, I make money. If I don't, I don't. But Rod and his staff is funny stuff. Yes it is!!
Ha!

I tried to be a boss and hated it. Just not for me. I prefer to actually talk to real people, not do 1:1's and play with Salesforce.com reports all day.

Happy to be an "individual contributor", thank you very much! :)

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Anyone prefer a certain Provari P3/2.5/Classic finish?

I ask as I am quickly finding that I an not a huge fan of the polished steel finish of my P3. It looks amazing though. I don't have very greasy/sweaty hands, but I find this finish gets greasy and slippery really quick. I much prefer tha feel of my painted (zombie) P3 and classic (black).

Nitpicking, but I like what I like. ;)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

I ask as I am quickly finding that I an not a huge fan of the polished steel finish of my P3. It looks amazing though. I don't have very greasy/sweaty hands, but I find this finish gets greasy and slippery really quick. I much prefer tha feel of my painted (zombie) P3 and classic (black).

Titanium... FTW!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Yes. :cool:

Titanium... FTW!!!

It's impossible for me to choose, but a slight win to Ti (simply for the weight). But running a VERY CLOSE 2nd are the ZenKotes. Both Gunmetal & Gold are simply out of this world. They're basically impervious to damage, and the shine that comes off them is without equal.

I'd argue with nobody who stood strongly in favor of either. It would be impossible for me to do so, since each offers some advantage over the other.

But "Ti & ZenKote... FTW" (IMO), in my most "Turf'iest" presentation possible. :D

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

Ti for the win, second for tactile only is painted. I find the Zenkote to act like you describe your experience with the polished finish. I deal by just wiping it down with a slightly moistened paper towel.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ti for the win, second for tactile only is painted. I find the Zenkote to act like you describe your experience with the polished finish. I deal by just wiping it down with a slightly moistened paper towel.
I have 2 Gold Zenkote 2.5's coming, but at the price I will put up with any slippery-ness. ;)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

The very first Provari I purchased was a polished 2.5. I left the store, got about a block from my vape shop, noticed finger prints all over it, turned around, went back in and exchanged it for Satin Silver. My OCD kicked into hyper-drive and I knew the finish would ultimately drive me crazy. I won't get into the Ti vs non-Ti debate as I've never owned (nor really felt the need for) a Ti. But the SS finish is simply amazing. Every P I've owned since has been SS and they don't show finger prints and don't seem to ever show scratches either. My P3, which is now in it's 2nd year of use looks as brand new as the day I got her.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The very first Provari I purchased was a polished 2.5. I left the store, got about a block from my vape shop, noticed finger prints all over it, turned around, went back in and exchanged it for Satin Silver. My OCD kicked into hyper-drive and I knew the finish would ultimately drive me crazy. I won't get into the Ti vs non-Ti debate as I've never owned (nor really felt the need for) a Ti. But the SS finish is simply amazing. Every P I've owned since has been SS and they don't show finger prints and don't seem to ever show scratches either. My P3, which is now in it's 2nd year of use looks as brand new as the day I got her.

The SS & Ti are basically identical, SR. In fact, if they don't go through the exact same processes, I'd be stunned to learn it. You can't tell a difference between them, outside of the weight.

At least I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread