• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Exactly Bob.
Let me know if you receive a reply to your PM,Please.
I can't do a lot until i receive the mod.
Will do, personally I don't think you will be disappointed with it, the carbon panels are very nice, not like others I have, they sparkle in the light. Just been swapping some tanks around, and have now retired another iStick20, have the Aromamizer with dual 0.17 Ti on the efusion Mini, initial settings on it look as though they have been done properly, so save them as the default, before you add your profiles etc

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hope they come today :)
Thanks!
Was just about to say that if it's our usual chap, he'll be around come Hades or high water, and if not, seeing it's raining and Saturday, we'll probably not get post ....but as quickly as the thought passed through my mind, the usual chap arrived in his little van with my Chefs order! :)

Vapemail...
I ordered 100 ml of DK, but instead of sending me a 100 ml bottle, they sent me X 4 30 ml bottles :laugh:
Not complaining, but i really don`t know what`s going on there o_O

run out of 100ml bottles, so rather than make you wait...

Mine are in the bottles normally used for Nicotine or base liquid ...don't matter to me ..could be in milk bottles for all I care :laugh: Just glad to have it!

The order had been marked despatched, but Karl said he was waiting for a flavour - and he then sent it SD!
No need for that expense - a quick email would have been fine.

Vapemail yesterday:
Kanger Kbox 70
Innokin Coolfire 4

Both are excellent from the limited testing I have done so far. The red display on the Kbox is great fun (like looking into the eyes of the devil) whereas the brilliant green brushed metal of the Coolfire is something of a show stopper. Well done FT!
The green is a bit gorgeous to say the least! Mine is in my stash for a 'rainy day' :)
I have 2 Kbox minis: the white is in the stash, the black used now and then currently, and it's pretty good.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Also I ordered this..... $5.37 Stainless Steel Stand for 510 Thread Atomizers at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Mine looks like this.....
TS.jpg

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Vapemail yesterday:
Kanger Kbox 70
Innokin Coolfire 4

Both are excellent from the limited testing I have done so far. The red display on the Kbox is great fun (like looking into the eyes of the devil) whereas the brilliant green brushed metal of the Coolfire is something of a show stopper. Well done FT!

Speaking of shows I saw Northern Broadside's production of "The Merry Wives" last night at the New Vic. Quite brilliant - which was nice. :)

Does it feel strange with the buttons and display in the middle and not on the side on the Kbox 70?.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Was just about to say that if it's our usual chap, he'll be around come Hades or high water, and if not, seeing it's raining and Saturday, we'll probably not get post ....but as quickly as the thought passed through my mind, the usual chap arrived in his little van with my Chefs order! :)
That's good
Mine are in the bottles normally used for Nicotine or base liquid ...don't matter to me ..could be in milk bottles for all I care :laugh: Just glad to have it!
My last 3 x 30ml came in clear bottles, first time with that type (except for the 100ml Welsh I ordered a while back), they are normally in semi opaque plastic bottles
The green is a bit gorgeous to say the least!
Definitely not my fav colour :laugh:

Reactions: e-pipeman

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I ordered a plain black small in ear headphone case from FT and they sent me one with the Beats logo on it.
I'm surprised customs didn't seize it.
They're not really interested in actual contents of single packages, except to see if they can Tax it, they just go through a scanner and only if it looks suspicious, they will do more tests before opening it up.

Reactions: Ms.Sue

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
They're not really interested in actual contents of single packages, except to see if they can Tax it, they just go through a scanner and only if it looks suspicious, they will do more tests before opening it up.

Do they notify the receiver If customs open up your package?.

I'm not sure why my package was shoved through my letterbox early in the morning when my postie doesn't come round until gone 11am.
If it get's delivered to the wrong address people usually mark it to say it has

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Do they notify the receiver If customs open up your package?.

I'm not sure why my package was shoved through my letterbox early in the morning when my postie doesn't come round until gone 11am.
If it get's delivered to the wrong address people usually mark it to say it has
Only if the package is allowed to carry through to your address, normally marked on the package, otherwise it will either be destroyed or sent back to the sender.
Not everybody will mark it if delivered to an honest neighbour who then pops it through you letterbox, I only mark it if I pop it back into the postbox as incorrectly delivered.

Reactions: Ms.Sue

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That's good

My last 3 x 30ml came in clear bottles, first time with that type (except for the 100ml Welsh I ordered a while back), they are normally in semi opaque plastic bottles
Isn't the harder crystal clear stuff what's known as PET rather than the more familiar PE? - the PET isn't as easy to squeeze!
Definitely not my fav colour :laugh:
If it was the dreadful lime green we've seen on some, I'd agree - but this is a lovely rich metallic emerald green :)
3986600-5.jpg

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Isn't the harder crystal clear stuff what's known as PET rather than the more familiar PE? - the PET isn't as easy to squeeze!
If it was the dreadful lime green we've seen on some, I'd agree - but this is a lovely rich metallic emerald green :)
3986600-5.jpg
Yes they are the PET ones, trying to remember which is the more "green" one, think that is the PET one

and as for Green I'm just not a fan of anything coloured green, I don't mind turquoise or teal just not green

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread