Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
@arkfm Wanna hear something funny, I mailed that package to San Diego around noon on Thursday, and it may not get there today. The last scan is leaving Fresno only 30 miles from me later that evening. Nothing about it hitting anywhere in the San Diego area, should have been in San Diego by midnight. Guess Cal. USPS employees don't feel the need to scan the packages in or out of facilities. :lol:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Only vaper in the family, I get by with 120ml at a time.
being still sorta new to the whole DIY thing I'm still playing with all kinds of dreamed up recipes and ideas. I think I may only have 2 or 3 recipes that are not going to be done again. They aren't really bad just not what we expected or figured it would taste like.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I think I may only have 2 or 3 recipes that are not going to be done again. They aren't really bad just not what we expected or figured it would taste like.

My worst one yet, rootbeer, smells like rootbeer, shake and vape was rootbeer, week of steeping it turned into scope lol... Sooo horrible!!!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Only vaper in the family, I get by with 120ml at a time.
34 hours from Fresno to San Diego. According to Google 5 hours 31 or 32 miutes to drive there. Sometimes I think they hold back just because it says 2 day priority God forbid they get it there overnight and impress the customers. I think they are more worried about the next one that doesn't make it overnight and somebody might complain

Reactions: markfm

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
My worst one yet, rootbeer, smells like rootbeer, shake and vape was rootbeer, week of steeping it turned into scope lol... Sooo horrible!!!
I got a bottle of rootbeer float from a company called lucky 7 vapes about a year and a half ago. Smelled wonderful, tasted like it belonged in the litter box, got worse after steeping, and completely ruined a plastic tank, not a tank cracker, I could just never get the taste out. I soaked it in alcohol I ran it through my dishwasher, I packed it with baking soda and left it for a week. still tasted like the litter box smell

Reactions: markfm

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
The worst thing I made had to be melon balls with honey the orginal recipe had 5 or 6% honey in it. I think I know what Winnie the Pooh smelled and tasted when his head was stuck in the honey pot

The next batch was 1% and it was a little honey intense:shock:
.5% works nicely

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Several in my family vape... me, 2 sons, hubby, mom, 2 sisters, 1 BIL, a nephew, and had my pops vaping until he died at age 100 so very little gets wasted here. Also used to take pops to Sr Center to play cards from time to time and would talk to those interested.. and a few not so interested... and ended up PIFing gear to several of them along with juices

and Good morning to all.

One of my favorite flavors to vape as stand alone or use in recipes is the Honey Cream I get from VapeMall.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Several in my family vape... me, 2 sons, hubby, mom, 2 sisters, 1 BIL, a nephew, and had my pops vaping until he died at age 100 so very little gets wasted here. Also used to take pops to Sr Center to play cards from time to time and would talk to those interested.. and a few not so interested... and ended up PIFing gear to several of them along with juices

and Good morning to all.

One of my favorite flavors to vape as stand alone or use in recipes is the Honey Cream I get from VapeMall.
I have never tried a honey vape. Which is very strange, because I love honey. My Dad is a beekeeper, and has been since I was about 5 or 6 years old so I always have honey. Honey Cream sounds delicious.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Good afternoon Ducky... nice to see ya

You should give honey a try sometime. Good chance you would like it and if you don't you can always add a little cream or fruit or baccy to it. Love honey and blueberry.

I make a 50 ml bottle of the honey cream and if I tire of it before it is gone, will add blueberry to it or Desert Ship tobac

Reactions: wvducklady

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

and Good morning to all.

That's pretty cool and good morning back to ya

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I have never tried a honey vape. Which is very strange, because I love honey. My Dad is a beekeeper, and has been since I was about 5 or 6 years old so I always have honey. Honey Cream sounds delicious.
TFA is very spot on for the flavor, but is exceedingly strong. Use sparingly

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Good afternoon Ducky... nice to see ya

You should give honey a try sometime. Good chance you would like it and if you don't you can always add a little cream or fruit or baccy to it. Love honey and blueberry.

I make a 50 ml bottle of the honey cream and if I tire of it before it is gone, will add blueberry to it or Desert Ship tobac
The blueberry sounds good with it

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
hey Joan, I'm vaping some of my homemade Space Cruise, it's exactly like the real thing, so it the California Dream I have. So glad I got these and OH yeah Prophets too.
Never tasted Prophet's but tried the others and they weren't my thing... my son liked them but then again, he wasn't paying for them, if ya know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread