Status
Not open for further replies.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Yay! Congratulations to you! I'm on my 16th day of quitting with vaping, and doing it relatively easy too.

I look forward to my 100 days. Great job!
@RoseJ Thank you! I've seen some of your post and now your doing diy.
Congrats on that! Does the wta work for you? I'm wondering if I need to try it to stop my cravings.

RoseJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2016
Florida
@RoseJ Thank you! I've seen some of your post and now your doing diy.
Congrats on that! Does the wta work for you? I'm wondering if I need to try it to stop my cravings.

WTA is amazing stuff, and I would definitely recommend it if the vaping isn't quite enough to stop cravings. I don't use it more than once or twice a day, and that's plenty enough for me to stop all cravings, along with the vaping of course.

From reading I've done on ECF, I see that people use it in different ways. I have a spare e-cigarette set aside with just WTA in it (6mg, unflavored). Anytime I feel a little jittery, or find myself thinking about a cigarette, I take a few hits of it, and then vape my regular stuff for a few minutes. All better. And the effects last for hours, and often the rest of the day. And a little bit goes a long way.

The way I see it, is that I'm going to use every tool at my disposal to make the quit smoking process as pain-free as possible. The more pain-free it is, the higher my success rate. :)

Let me know if you need more information. More than happy to help! :)

Reactions: Ablonz

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
WTA is amazing stuff, and I would definitely recommend it if the vaping isn't quite enough to stop cravings. I don't use it more than once or twice a day, and that's plenty enough for me to stop all cravings, along with the vaping of course.

From reading I've done on ECF, I see that people use it in different ways. I have a spare e-cigarette set aside with just WTA in it (6mg, unflavored). Anytime I feel a little jittery, or find myself thinking about a cigarette, I take a few hits of it, and then vape my regular stuff for a few minutes. All better. And the effects last for hours, and often the rest of the day. And a little bit goes a long way.

The way I see it, is that I'm going to use every tool at my disposal to make the quit smoking process as pain-free as possible. The more pain-free it is, the higher my success rate. :)

Let me know if you need more information. More than happy to help! :)
Thanks I will read up on it! I see your from Fl we just moved from Ocala to Ringgold last year and I miss the warm weather!

RoseJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2016
Florida
Thanks I will read up on it! I see your from Fl we just moved from Ocala to Ringgold last year and I miss the warm weather!

Oh boy, and I was in Ocala just last week. We're in Leesburg.

Fairly cold here right now, but not as cold as GA, for sure.

Keep warm!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
It's been hard not to cave in and smoke! My hubby still smokes( outside) and when I smell him or see the ashtray I really want one!
I just take it day to day.:)
You quit just before me and I am in the same boat as you except I now hate the smell of cigarettes. My wife is really trying to vape but still smokes up to a pack a day.

Personally, I would be shocked if I ever smoke another cigarette. Which is a great feeling!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
You quit just before me and I am in the same boat as you except I now hate the smell of cigarettes. My wife is really trying to vape but still smokes up to a pack a day.

Personally, I would be shocked if I ever smoke another cigarette. Which is a great feeling!
I feel like I need to smoke one,just to see if it still taste good. ( crazy)
But I like knowing I'm a ex smoker so that train of thought has kept me from lighting up!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I feel like I need to smoke one,just to see if it still taste good. ( crazy)
But I like knowing I'm a ex smoker so that train of thought has kept me from lighting up!
I quit for almost 4 years before and that 1 cigarette led to another 10 years of smoking a pack a day. I wonder if it would have been different if I had vaping back then?

I just know it will likely end badly if I have a smoke. Luckily the smell is grossing me out. And after almost 3 months, I know the physical dependency is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread