qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
:thumb:
But, I may not be finished. Just trying to be more to your point, Q.

Now, if you wanna keep this a non-clone war thread, maybe you'll wanna remove your pro-genuine post from a few pages back. Ya can't have a no-clones scree in a thread where the alternative view is strongly discouraged.
This IS a non-clone thread my brother. The OP made it clear I'd understand. There is no alternative view. There's only one view - of the Svoemesto!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Now, if you wanna keep this a non-clone war thread, maybe you'll wanna remove your pro-genuine post from a few pages back. Ya can't have a no-clones scree in a thread where the alternative view is strongly discouraged.
Why of course you can.
This is an "authentic thread", meaning we are talking about authentic devices, pros and cons.
If someone wants to praise authentic devices, they are certainly within topic, and within their rights to do so.
That's like going to a Coca~Cola thread, and saying they're not allowed to talk about their love for Coca~Cola, just because they don't allow talk about generic cola brands.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Edit Update: Svoemesto has released their new RTA and it is called the Kayfun Mini V3

This is a new thread dedicated to the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Version 5 that is being established in advance of the official release date (which is currently unknown other than "soon"). It should be stated that we do not know the name of this device so the name "Kayfun" could be entirely wrong. If and when we find the correct name I will try to have the name in the thread title changed accordingly.

Until then, let the slobbering begin!

"This is a new thread dedicated to the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Version 5 that is being established in advance of the official release date (which is currently unknown other than "soon").

Edit Update: Svoemesto has released their new RTA and it is called the Kayfun Mini V3"

Last edited:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
This is an "authentic thread", meaning we are talking about authentic devices, pros and cons.
No, this is a thread about a product. And discussion of copies vs. originals is not within the context of this thread, as has been made clear. Thus, I take issue with Q's defense of originals.

Should I post about his defense of originals, or limit the discussion to the product?

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
"This is a new thread dedicated to the authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Version 5 that is being established in advance of the official release date (which is currently unknown other than "soon")."
Yeah! So get all of this discussion of some V3 Mini out of here!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
And too early, to boot.
Me Too...

But, the total disassembly, boiling, drying, chapsticking, reassembly, and leak testing are completed!!!

Now to decide on a coil gauge, diameter, and number of wraps begins!!!

Maybe after my afternoon nap?!?

LOLz, Jim

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
This IS a non-clone thread my brother. The OP made it clear I'd understand. There is no alternative view. There's only one view - of the Svoemesto!

I don't see this topic as being anything but the SvoeMesto Mini V3... How many clone threads are on ECF? Hundreds I would guess and all the clone buyers can go to them and post whatever they want. I don't care and I don't visit them or post on them. I find it insulting for clone buyers to ask Q if he has any information on a possible larger capacity Kayfun.

If you're interested in a SvoeMesto Mini V3 this thread is for you. If you have questions or need help with the SvoeMesto Mini V3 this thread is for you. If you want reviews about the SvoeMesto Mini V3 from Q or other owners this thread is for you. If you want to discuss clones this thread is not for you.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
BTW, you all should know...

I am in no way disparaging of Q. He is a treasure to our community, always helpful to vapers of all skill levels, informed and informative. His pictorials and videos are outstanding. I appreciate him and hold him in the highest esteem.

When I disagree with some of his statements it is with utmost respect. I generally don't respond to those folks that I don't respect. But, then again, I respect almost all of you.

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I don't see this topic as being anything but the SvoeMesto Mini V3... How many clone threads are on ECF? Hundreds I would guess and all the clone buyers can go to them and post whatever they want. I don't care and I don't visit them or post on them. I find it insulting for clone buyers to ask Q if he has any information on a possible larger capacity Kayfun.

If you're interested in a SvoeMesto Mini V3 this thread is for you. If you have questions or need help with the SvoeMesto Mini V3 this thread is for you. If you want reviews about the SvoeMesto Mini V3 from Q or other owners this thread is for you. If you want to discuss clones this thread is not for you.
I know you're talking about me ping. I can ask qorax anything I want. Stay out of it! The only talk about clones is from YOU and a couple others here.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I know you're talking about me ping. I can ask qorax anything I want. Stay out of it! The only talk about clones is from YOU and a couple others here.

As you said I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me. Your signature talks about clones every time you post. BTW you did ask him and the post under your post was his answer.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Believe in yourself...

K-mini3 Artemis Small.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This thread is about the genuine, authentic, Svoemesto Kayfun Mini Version 3 ONLY! Cloned products are not welcome or allowed for reasons I stated earlier. This is not difficult to understand. Let me add one more reason. Because I am tired of clone vs authentic wars. Just flat out exhausted. It's the same arguments regurgitated, recycled, repeated, reiterated, and recapitulated over and over and over and over. No one's minds are ever changed, no progress is ever achieved, and nothing productive ever comes of it.

Classy and any other moderator is welcomed and encouraged to come here and knock heads when they see these imbecilic clone/authentic wars start up. Take it elsewhere.

Thank you.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Nice to know that. Good that I vape TC only occasionally
wink-3.gif

Just to say I wasn't beating on you brother. I just have a bee up my rear end about this sweetspot situation.

I quote..
'Our Titanium is NOT off the shelf "industrial" grade wire. We have invested over one year of research and development, to solve the problems associated with "off the shelf" Titanium wire products. You will not find any other product like Sweet Spot Vapors Ti wire on the market. It is specifically designed, from the ground up, for vaping applications and represents a first and only category, for "vape specific" Titanium.'

Which basically means they bought a stack of grade 2 cheap and cleaned it up a bit..

What a load of cr@p...
and 50ft for an eye-watering $32....Robbery.

Ok rant over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread