Mikey6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2013
Bakersfield, CA, USA
VG/PG/85%, NIC 4.5%
Capella Orange Mango with Stevia 10%
Capella Cherry ( Wild ) with Stevia 5%

Its getting better every day and the Mango really smooths it out.
4.5% nic?! As in 45 mg? Too rich for my blood.

Carnage 3mg in a dual fused claptoned dotmod Petri on a surric x would be my current setup.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
NEPA
Peachy Peaks by Red Rock Liquids, it's a juicy sweet (but not overly sweet) pear on the inhale with authentic tasting green and black tea notes on the exhale. I had the opportunity to meet the guys who make it at a local shop last week and sample their line. I was really impressed! I tried about half of the juices and I thought they were all really well done! Peachy Peaks is my new ADV I think, I've killed 60ml since I met them and I vaped about 30ml of another one of their juices too!

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Just got a bottle of 'Hat Trick' by Clutch Vapors.

70VG30PG at 3mg.

Raspberry Creme Brule. Tastes exactly as described. One of the best e-liquids I have ever had. In my top 3 for sure along with G2 Vapor 'Mr Oh Cookie Face' and Charlies Chalk Dust 'Dream cream.'

As you can tell I like bakery / creamy type textured liquids.

This one is like a blast of thick creamy custard infused with a raspberry note that is so realistic that I actually had the sensation of raspberry pips stuck in my teeth after my first few exhales, just like you do when you eat the real thing. So realistic my brain had felt like I'd had a real raspberry in my mouth, unreal. The creaminess is nice and thick too, better even or as good as Suicide Bunny's creaminess texture. Vapour production is very good and and the flavours blend so well that I can alternate between focussing on savouring the creme brule or the raspberry flavour each inhale / exhale.

Vaping in a subtank nano .5 ohm SCCC coil on a CF4 at 30W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread