PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Max is makin bacon!
BACON.gif

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
SSSSSSsssoooo, Bacon is done and Mrs Max makes a big bowl of raw eggs all whipped up and she goes off to do some laundry......well, I look at them there eggs and cook them all up.
Mrs Max walks by and looks at them cooked yummy eggs and has a funny look on her face, I say: you donts like the way them eggs are cooked?
She said: That was for french toast! :confused:
Well......you need to make more whipped up eggs! :lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
SSSSSSsssoooo, Bacon is done and Mrs Max makes a big bowl of raw eggs all whipped up and she goes off to do some laundry......well, I look at them there eggs and cook them all up.
Mrs Max walks by and looks at them cooked yummy eggs and has a funny look on her face, I say: you donts like the way them eggs are cooked?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Smart snake... ended up with bacon, eggs and french toast just by playin ignorant ... :D

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread