Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
The very first Provari I purchased was a polished 2.5. I left the store, got about a block from my vape shop, noticed finger prints all over it, turned around, went back in and exchanged it for Satin Silver. My OCD kicked into hyper-drive and I knew the finish would ultimately drive me crazy. I won't get into the Ti vs non-Ti debate as I've never owned (nor really felt the need for) a Ti. But the SS finish is simply amazing. Every P I've owned since has been SS and they don't show finger prints and don't seem to ever show scratches either. My P3, which is now in it's 2nd year of use looks as brand new as the day I got her.
I forgot to mention that I have a Satin Silver 2.5 and I love it. Likely my favorite finish now that I think about it. Black and zombie are up there too. :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
My P3, which is now in it's 2nd year of use looks as brand new as the day I got her.
Why a her??? Couldn't it be a him???

Some people???

The prejudice of some people!!!

LOLz, Jim

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Thx. Almost 8 years where I am is enough. Need a change.;)

Wife is in security SW sales. Happens every 2 years or so due to acquisition/mergers. All good as she is always in high demand and will likely find something quick. :)

Ha!

I tried to be a boss and hated it. Just not for me. I prefer to actually talk to real people, not do 1:1's and play with Salesforce.com reports all day.

Happy to be an "individual contributor", thank you very much! :)
Ah Salesforce. Oh how I hate it. It is probably a good program if our company would maintain the crap we put in it. To me it is just a pain!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ah Salesforce. Oh how I hate it. It is probably a good program if our company would maintain the crap we put in it. To me it is just a pain!

Oh, my hatred runs deep for that evil program. EVERYTHING we do as a company is in SFDC. Orders, quotes, contacts, forecasts and even Outlook calendars are linked to it. I spend a good hour a day in that stupid thing. I will be dealing with that crap again Sun night.... aaaggghhhhnn!!!!! :-x

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Oh, my hatred runs deep for that evil program. EVERYTHING we do as a company is in SFDC. Orders, quotes, contacts, forecasts and even Outlook calendars are linked to it. I spend a good hour a day in that stupid thing. I will be dealing with that crap again Sun night.... aaaggghhhhnn!!!!! :-x
Oh ya we have all our physician accounts in there and that is were we put visit notes. We never get the account rep updated so we never know who owns what. It has been a data dump so nothing in there even makes sense. Have 5 or 6 accounts for each physician and their practice. Just a royal pain. Upside is I only have to run a report out of it once a week. Down side is I don't have access to all my markets so they all have to send me a copy of their report and I have to merge them on excel. Just stupid.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Too many companies have become more about managing SFDC than their core business. It is, IMO, one of the biggest contributing factors to the US' reduction in productivity.

Yet nobody discusses that aspect of it. I find that last part utterly amazing.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Too many companies have become more about managing SFDC than their core business. It is, IMO, one of the biggest contributing factors to the US' reduction in productivity.

Yet nobody discusses that aspect of it. I find that last part utterly amazing.

Just as public companies end up focusing on quarterly results to please shareholders instead of customers, sales people end up focusing on keeping up the database versus building real customer relationships.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just as public companies end up focusing on quarterly results to please shareholders instead of customers, sales people end up focusing on keeping up the database versus building real customer relationships.

:thumb:

Misplaced Priorities 101.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Can I work for you? ;)

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Ti is my fav - obviously since I own 5 - but the GMZ is gorgeous. I have however decided she will stay at home now. I had her at work and nearly dropped her - in my frantic panic to catch her before hitting the concrete - I think it pulled 3 disk but she never hit the floor. :headbang:
Oddly, I have dropped my Ti a time or 2 and it doesn't have the first mark on it.

I can't handle the stress of worrying if I drop it at work so now if I take the GMZ out with me, she goes in a leather holder.

My second fav is the SS - though I don't own one now.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ti is my fav - obviously since I own 5 - but the GMZ is gorgeous. I have however decided she will stay at home now. I had her at work and nearly dropped her - in my frantic panic to catch her before hitting the concrete - I think it pulled 3 disk but she never hit the floor. :headbang:
Oddly, I have dropped my Ti a time or 2 and it doesn't have the first mark on it.

I can't handle the stress of worrying if I drop it at work so now if I take the GMZ out with me, she goes in a leather holder.

My second fav is the SS - though I don't own one now.
Is the P3 GMZ more slippery than the 2.5, or does the, um... "ribbing" just provide a better grip?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Adam, You seem kind of lonely...

Tell you what. I'll make you a mate that will wait on you hand and foot. Have a drink prepared when you get home. Will put your slippers on for you. Will light your cigars in the evening, and so much more!!!

What do you think?

Adam said, w0w, that sounds great... whats it gonna cost?

An Arm and a Leg!!!

No, No, No, I can't afford that... What can I get for a RIB?!?

LOLz, Jim

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Here's a question... The factory P3 beauty ring that attaches to the P3 connector (P3-->510) - the one that says "Made in USA" on one side and "ProVape" on the other side...

How come they haven't made a 23mm --> 22mm version to create a smooth transition to 22mm atties? Since 22 is usually the go-to standard?

Just a thought and wondering...

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroTurf

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Here's a question... The factory P3 beauty ring that attaches to the P3 connector (P3-->510) - the one that says "Madi in USA" on one side and "ProVape" on the other side...

How come they haven't made a 23mm --> 22mm version to create a smooth transition to 22mm atties? Since 22 is usually the go-to standard?

I don't really notice the 1mm difference and don't know that even if Provape made one, I'd be inclined to spend money to get one. Now that's just me and maybe others would.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Here's a question... The factory P3 beauty ring that attaches to the P3 connector (P3-->510) - the one that says "Made in USA" on one side and "ProVape" on the other side...

Because when a 22mm atomizer sits on top of a 23mm P3/Radius/NewClassic flat top, there is only 0.5mm left showing, all around.
That would be a minimal amount of grinding, and probably not cost effective/worth the time it would take to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread