Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
When I first learned of his closing I was in a panic state for a week
I can imagine!!! I wasn't in a panic, just sad. Hopefully , like the Firebird, he will rise from the ashes.
Me and strawberry seem to have a love-hate thing going on. I love love love fresh strawberries but deathly allergic, but once a year, I double up on the allergy meds and get a fresh inhaler, sit in the hosp parking lot and suck in 2 or 3 qts only stopping to use my inhaler when I start to wheeze. This past yr something else had my allergies off the scale so didn't risk the berries. So a strawberry vape is something I longed for from the first time I picked up vape gear. Tried numerous ones at shows and even the ones that the customers said were the greatest on the planet, I couldn't even taste strawberry, another I tried tasted like soap but not strawberry soap, my kid raves about the one from AIV but I can't taste strawberry in it either... got a free Pineapple Peach ejuice when I ordered flavorings ...Pineapple Peach... and it tastes like strawberry to me, like the filling in a strawberry pie

Reactions: wvducklady

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I can imagine!!! I wasn't in a panic, just sad. Hopefully , like the Firebird, he will rise from the ashes.
Me and strawberry seem to have a love-hate thing going on. I love love love fresh strawberries but deathly allergic, but once a year, I double up on the allergy meds and get a fresh inhaler, sit in the hosp parking lot and suck in 2 or 3 qts only stopping to use my inhaler when I start to wheeze. This past yr something else had my allergies off the scale so didn't risk the berries. So a strawberry vape is something I longed for from the first time I picked up vape gear. Tried numerous ones at shows and even the ones that the customers said were the greatest on the planet, I couldn't even taste strawberry, another I tried tasted like soap but not strawberry soap, my kid raves about the one from AIV but I can't taste strawberry in it either... got a free Pineapple Peach ejuice when I ordered flavorings ...Pineapple Peach... and it tastes like strawberry to me, like the filling in a strawberry pie
Have you tried the nf strawberry? I use it in vananaberry and strawberry cheesecake, been pretty happy with it.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Have you tried the nf strawberry? I use it in vananaberry and strawberry cheesecake, been pretty happy with it.
Actually have very few NF ones. May give that one a try on my next ECX order

Killer Juice does a couple that I can taste the strawberry in, Strawberry Apple and Jessica.. Jessica is really good. His are all natural and now all VG based. I just don't buy from him any more because pricing and shipping are so high

I like JF Cocoa... no sweet, just dry baking cocoa. If I want something sweeter I go with the HS Australian Chocolate... good choc flavor and just a slight hint of hazelnut or some nut... it works great with cheesecake and tobaccos for me

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
If you would like a sample of the strawberry, pm your address. I picked some up a couple months back. I get a handful of staples from them that I don't use that much but like to keep on hand. Vanilla is the biggie ( all day vape ), I also use their strawberry, banana, caramel, cappuccino, cheesecake, and just ordered some boysenberry.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
You gotta be crazy. You better be happy you don't live here, there's about a two hundred small strawberry farms and almost as many stands in the spring of the year. I'm lucky the only food I'm allergic to is walnuts, black being the worst. Then if I eat them the first signs are the blisters in my mouth at that point I stop eating whatever it is that I'm having. I've never gotten beyond that and a little rash luckily. One time I was out to dinner eating the salad I specifically requested without walnuts due to my allergy only to discover that the dressing made in house was made with walnut oil, asked about the salad, was told no walnuts they made sure, I asked if it was mixed in the same bowl, nope, waitress went and got the Sioux chef I asked him, he informed me of the walnut oil. I rolled my eyes and asked for a new salad with olive oil red wine vinegar an blue cheese crumbles. He was aghast that I'd do that to his salad. :facepalm:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
You gotta be crazy. You better be happy you don't live here, there's about a two hundred small strawberry farms and almost as many stands in the spring of the year. I'm lucky the only food I'm allergic to is walnuts, black being the worst. Then if I eat them the first signs are the blisters in my mouth at that point I stop eating whatever it is that I'm having. I've never gotten beyond that and a little rash luckily. One time I was out to dinner eating the salad I specifically requested without walnuts due to my allergy only to discover that the dressing made in house was made with walnut oil, asked about the salad, was told no walnuts they made sure, I asked if it was mixed in the same bowl, nope, waitress went and got the Sioux chef I asked him, he informed me of the walnut oil. I rolled my eyes and asked for a new salad with olive oil red wine vinegar an blue cheese crumbles. He was aghast that I'd do that to his salad. :facepalm:
When I was in culinary school, if the request came in for someone with allergies or vegan, their stuff wasn't even touched with the spatulas we used for regular orders. Tomatoes and green beans get me too if fresh but no problem after they have been cooked. I can't clean shellfish but eating it cooked isn't a problem.

Souix chef hehe... hehehehe Sous chef

My biggest allergies are to wet and dry molds. That may be why I can't eat some of those things fresh... was tested so I could take the allergy shots but my RAST score was such that taking the shots would have made me more allergic so I take OTC allergy pills, keep an inhaler and still bake breads and drink beer, have pets, and eat fresh strawberries. I do avoid old book stores and such though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread