REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
12705196_930943576982927_7676186933318758221_n.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!
    I'm starting to think my motherboard fried:(

Still on laptop.

I loved win XP, but everyone is stopping supporting it, so this laptop runs win 7, hate it.
    Does anyone run windows 10?
    Wow, sorry to hear that Krusty; my laptop is with a friend right now being updated to Windows 10 ... not looking forward to it myself :(
    By April 2017 our desktop will be worthless :cry: I love my desktop :(

Gonna install updates, be back in about three days :(

artv61

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2013
    SC,USA
    Wow, sorry to hear that Krusty; my laptop is with a friend right now being updated to Windows 10 ... not looking forward to it myself :(
    By April 2017 our desktop will be worthless :cry: I love my desktop :(
    Why is your desktop going to be worthless? have you considered putting a linux distribution on it ,it would work great. PM me if your interested and i can give you some guidance.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Why is your desktop going to be worthless? have you considered putting a linux distribution on it ,it would work great. PM me if your interested and i can give you some guidance.
    Hello artv61 :)
    My computer is a Vista, it won't be supported anymore after April 2017;
    that's really all I know :?:
    I'll certainly mention a "linux distribution" to my computer guy and see what he has to say about that though, appreciate it!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    A traditional elderly woman was enjoying a good game of bridge with her girlfriends early one evening. "Oh, no! I have to rush home and Fix dinner for my husband! He's going to be really upset if it's not ready when he gets home from work!" she exclaimed suddenly.
    When she got home, she realized that she didn't have enough time to go to the supermarket, and all she had in the way of food was a wilted head of lettuce, an egg, and a can of cat food in the cupboard. In a panic, she opened the can of cat food, stirred in the Egg, and 'plated' it on a few lettuce leaves, just as her husband pulled up.
    She greeted her husband and then watched in horror as he sat down to his dinner. To her surprise, he seemed to really enjoy his Dinner. "Darling, this is one of the best dinners you have made for Me in forty years we've been married. You can make this for me any old time."
    Needless to say, every bridge night from then on, the woman made her husband the same dish. When she told her bridge cronies about it, They were all horrified.
    "You're going to kill him!" they exclaimed.
    Two months later, her husband died.
    The next time the women got together to play bridge, one of the ladies suddenly blurted out, "You killed him! We told you that Feeding him that cat food every week would do him in! How can you Just sit there so calmly and play bridge knowing you murdered your husband?"
    The wife stoically replied, "I didn't kill him. He fell out of a tree, while trying to catch a bird."

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
    NEPA
    Settling in on the computer for a while here watching e liquid reviews and trying to get as comfortable as I can. Nightly meds down the hatch so some relief is on the way. Looking forward to some jams and chats tonight! whodat, good luck with the computer! I love my iMac that I got when I started college but for our next computer purchase we really want to look into getting a PC. We use it mostly for Photoshop, Lightroom and other image processing software and occasionally Premiere Pro. I'd like to do some PC gaming too, there's not a ton of options for the Mac

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread