GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I used to check all my builds using a multimeter. A year ago, I finally got the original coil master ohm meter for the $20. I found that device useful as it was quick spot checks. Once I knew my builds, I knew I didn't need to check each and every build. Just spot checks.
The coil-master 521 adds several features, and at the current price of $40, I'm glad I went for it.

I'll let the photos show the key features. Sorry, the pics are big and I have no time to resize for the forum.
the Coil Master 521

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Your a man of many talents! :) Love the vid! That aerial camera work via the drone and Go Pro is really great! Send it to Go Pro! They love to feature vids shot with their camera.

:)

Thank you very much! I am sure they will love it more, if the whole footage comes from a Karma drone and a Go Pro :)

The aerial video is done with a DJI P3P in 4k. The rest with a Go Pro 4k and a iPhone 6+, all the material is downscaled during edit to 1080p.

Reactions: qorax

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Thanks captain! No, but you can see me, I am the black speckle on the lower left of the last shot, operating the drone :D

This:

Paps-1.jpg

Fog by nature or AfterEffects? Walkie Talkie and dozens of takes?

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
This:

View attachment 528984

Fog by nature or AfterEffects? Walkie Talkie and dozens of takes?

These were real clouds and every shot was achieved after 2-3 takes, 6 hours on location and about 10 hours edit with FCP X with Color Finale for colour grading, no composition program has been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread