Insufficient Priveledges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xexist

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Fort Saskatchewan
I am unable to post in some forums here, including at least New Members forum, and ask a Veteran forum. Its letting me post here so... if I am banned from certain forums for some reason fair enough though I cant possibly think what I might have done.

Assuming it is a bug or something, could a moderator move this thread to wherever is applicable, and look into this for me? Thanks.

RoseJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2016
Florida
Huh go figure. I still consider myself a noob, so thats unfortunate. What about the ask a veteran? I have to be vet to ask them questions? How does that make sense :p

You can reply to posts in the New Members forum, but can't create new posts.

The Veteran's Forum I don't know about. You might need to ask a mod.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
In Ask The Veterans, if you are wanting to reply to a thread you see there, you can't - they all go out locked after there are replies...they are done.

If you want to help with answering Ask The Veterans questions, you will need to do so while they are open and in Ask The Vets Answers, you will find this in the ECF Veterans Forum under the VIP Forum.

Please read the stickies as to how to respond to a question.

If you have a question to post, then where retired1 said...Inter-Vet Tech Questions since you are an ECF Veteran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread